Tang you never cease to amaze me with your grows! They are HUGE!! Seem to better and better every damn time!! :grat: :grat:
I'm super excited to see what you bring in from this grow! I'm on board for the rest of the ride man! "Munch..munch..munch Not too much longer!

Master TaNg:bow: how wide are those main colas?

They look:drool: monstrous:thumbs:. What a sweet run TaNg.

Man your an artist when it comes to growin an automatic. Wicked looking plants you have there.
What is your adverage yeild under those lights? Keep it up...K.I.M.

Day 65.

I've started to Flush #2 now so she will be down in 10 days,I just love the buds on this lady they look and smell delicious. #1 will stay on feed for at least another week so she should be a real chunky monkey by the end.

SeO4bGp.jpg
6Jj7h2O.jpg
782p8ex.jpg
HTEpDzV.jpg
pYpxMyC.jpg
SCtrXjY.jpg
K5VWKyL.jpg
hWTDtW4.jpg
cyoiiyg.jpg

hokQ230.jpg
C6WY9Bz.jpg
fhiKANe.jpg
p9vJKgl.jpg
97Osnch.jpg
cSNxECu.jpg
kWBYMaF.jpg
G14kSL6.jpg
p2TQDCA.jpg
f8axmzQ.jpg
taonD8B.jpg
VnOqxLU.jpg
cFwhf96.jpg

Every plant you grow is pure gold mate nothing grows auto's like you and your GN + airpot combo

Stunning, absolutely stunning.

- - - Updated - - -

Stunning, absolutely stunning.

EXceptional,,,,,, you've helped a begginer make his mind up, i'm on cfl's at moment and am planning upgrade light wise, couldn't chose,, HPS or LED, and if you can get what you can from a led at £190 then I'm there,
Cheers TaNg, your an insparation to all,,

- - - Updated - - -

EXceptional,,,,,, you've helped a begginer make his mind up, i'm on cfl's at moment and am planning upgrade light wise, couldn't chose,, HPS or LED, and if you can get what you can from a led at £190 then I'm there,
Cheers TaNg, your an insparation to all,,

Back