yowzers…. who needs DWC when you have the power of Tangman ..

Interested in your current Nutrient line up…
Ive seen your previous post with AN breakdown, but I'm guessing you might have tweaked a little since then??

Day 70.

Just 5 days left for #2 now she is beautify ripe and ready,her smaller sister need another 2 weeks at least. I've put my finger on the smell it's very strong grapefruit with complex spices and liquorice...I cannot wait to get some poison in my vape.

cLBRqvR.jpg
hHaDdXs.jpg
lYVm8Lr.jpg
btYcinB.jpg
EG6cAQa.jpg
wDJ45Po.jpg
Ebc09ji.jpg

Zj9UDJ8.jpg
82auQC5.jpg
AVPZoMl.jpg
Stq0qwj.jpg
jsEkWKM.jpg
DzUldps.jpg
ATemWfY.jpg
KFV1EoI.jpg
beKaPP9.jpg
beautiful girls as always TANG, look forward to smoke report (Y) aways been interested in durban just never botherd to run it.

Day 74,#2 Harvest.

Don't you just love it when you trim a plant and there is WAY more than you expected? Not only was there a lot but it smells amazing too there is Grapefruit,strong liquorice and new trainer smell(best smell in the world lol) she even put on a bit if a colour show for me with some beautiful pinks in the blooms....just a pleasure to grow.

0HfBDn4.jpg
NSvVVQV.jpg
Erpm6VD.jpg
VPrL98f.jpg
B5HEgwO.jpg
OdEw10S.jpg
h4u3ypJ.jpg
9KEP4ph.jpg
wf9252n.jpg
2dyWhzz.jpg
uhgAvte.jpg
ldwZ3Qy.jpg
s4AP0jy.jpg
fiGWjEW.jpg
iMhg7EU.jpg
jl5dX9O.jpg
tOZC7Ih.jpg
njQTZN8.jpg
0MPBAVK.jpg
hiHDxes.jpg
mNk8fwk.jpg

epic is not the word dude :jaw: :bow::dunno:

Another tasty fat harvest TaNg...:slap:

New trainer smell hahaha, wanna rep u just for that, but na seriously take this :slap: the buds look beautiful love the colours. Just wish they had invented smell vision lol!

- - - Updated - - -

by the way do u not hang your buds? or do you just stick em straight in a box?

Day 75.

The Remaining Durban Poison continues to swell and the main cola is now huge,she has both lights now and about 2 weeks left so she should be quite chunky by the end.

iUSns1l.jpg
2NX1ltH.jpg
7wNXeMs.jpg
CyFkmZF.jpg
eVTXzRL.jpg
tc9XiTi.jpg
TGfke7y.jpg
Skzf25l.jpg
tpLQwc2.jpg
9KYJVoE.jpg
GHfFhpM.jpg

Back