I'm blown away by the size of these plants, TaNg! Once we get rep fixed I'll be raining it down on you for weeks! :grat:

Holy foxtail batman! The main cola on the unharvested plant is a beast!

You, fine Sir.. are an Artist!

Need to spread Rep

Delightful grow as always Tang , hope they taste as good as they look.

Can't wait to get one of these in my tent!!! Tang you rocked this brotha!!! Not sure If I am more excited to read the final weight or the smoke report!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait to get one of these in my tent!!! Tang you rocked this brotha!!! Not sure If I am more excited to read the final weight or the smoke report!!!

Tang your grow is just crazy. Gross over sized heads(especially for an auto!!). Do you have to slap yourself to check if this is just a dream?

M8, I hate to be presumptuous but it will be very hard for anyone else to win the BOM this month. If not already done in this thread....I nominate #2(if that's OK by all?)

Tang your grow is just crazy. Gross over sized heads(especially for an auto!!). Do you have to slap yourself to check if this is just a dream?

M8, I hate to be presumptuous but it will be very hard for anyone else to win the BOM this month. If not already done in this thread....I nominate #2(if that's OK by all?)
Yeah guess it's hard/impossible for anyone else to win! Lol

Daaayam!! Nothing much left to say the folks here already haven't, so -- :slap: ​-- Happy days ahead!

Thanks for the love guys it means a lot.

Back