Im trying very hard to keep my tongue from scraping the floor, but every time i hit one of tangs threads it just slobbers out again.

The bar goes up and up… Getting worried its going to snap …

- - - Updated - - -

Im trying very hard to keep my tongue from scraping the floor, but every time i hit one of tangs threads it just slobbers out again.

The bar goes up and up… Getting worried its going to snap …

I'm so excited to be using LED now, these results speak for themselves! Mind blowing!

:jaw:

Day 85.

Just a few more days for this plant,the buds are incredibly dense for there size so I'm expecting her to yield more than her faster sister. I've been vaping the finished plant all weekend and the flavour and buzz are amazing....full report to come.

SMNEMC4.jpg
28hHKQr.jpg
ezm9JpK.jpg
kVc4CDq.jpg
WxYdUh2.jpg
OjjvMHG.jpg
M63wr4W.jpg
yMVjAfh.jpg
pahZ9pu.jpg
Fy4f7i4.jpg

Just can't believe the bud density, they're like baseball bats of bud !

It's like "where have all the leaves gone?".

Amazing grow Tang :)

steely

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to ask, how tall is she now ?

That cone is redonkulous. How long is it?

thats the kind of main cola that home growers like to see! Yet another great looking grow, it makes you wonder where LED will take us next. :)

- - - Updated - - -

thats the kind of main cola that home growers like to see! Yet another great looking grow, it makes you wonder where LED will take us next. :)

wow that is an impressive plant dude like seriously great job! hows the Auto Ultimate smoke compare to the Auto Durban Poison? im sure theyre both great just having a hard time choosing which to order you killed them both man :Sharing One:

wow that is an impressive plant dude like seriously great job! hows the Auto Ultimate smoke compare to the Auto Durban Poison? im sure theyre both great just having a hard time choosing which to order you killed them both man :Sharing One:

Back