I know you must be gutted to have end things this way. Though even with the losses you still got a massive harvest off these two girls. Looking forward to the your next adventure! :Sharing One:

Shame about the rot but what a great grow, fantastic plant.

All the best,

steely

Here is some 30 second QWISO I made with the trim from the first harvested plant.

Golden delicious.
ExHhPm5.jpg

After press.
VybvIw6.jpg
d8Bm5Cu.jpg

Yum :) Do you have a link to a good QWISO tutorial ?

All the best,

steely

Nice TaNg :Sharing One:

All the best,

steely
just get some ISO mate and mix your leaf/bud in a jar with it or whatever then sieve the liquid onto a plate. I let it dry out with a fan blowing over it(the liquid on the plate). Then after it slowly drys your left with lots of QUISO hash on the plate and u just scrape it up"Stirring"

- - - Updated - - -

All the best,

steely
just get some ISO mate and mix your leaf/bud in a jar with it or whatever then sieve the liquid onto a plate. I let it dry out with a fan blowing over it(the liquid on the plate). Then after it slowly drys your left with lots of QUISO hash on the plate and u just scrape it up"Stirring"

Nice one, didn't realise it was that simple. I've got half a litre of 99% i may try making a small amount later, cheers KK :)

steely

- - - Updated - - -

Nice one, didn't realise it was that simple. I've got half a litre of 99% i may try making a small amount later, cheers KK :)

steely

No prob bro i do it with my grinder all the time, guna try make bubble hash this time tho i think.

- - - Updated - - -

And then to press it u wanna get some waxpaper, or a clingfilm bag or something, wet a newspaper(damp not soaked). wrap the hash/thc into the waxpaper into a rectangle block or whatever u like press it hard. Then place this on the side put damp newspaper on top then get an iron, put it on a low heat setting press for 15 seconds each side. Do this once or twice then unwrap the waxpaper and woola.

All the best,

steely

- - - Updated - - -

steely

- - - Updated - - -

steely

Heres a link bro , https://www.autoflower.org/f14/qwiso-10387.html couple of tips first freeze your trimmings and ISO for at least 4 hours,make sure you have everything ready in front of you ready for the wash,I used an old 120 micron bubble bag clipped onto a sieve. Only wasH for 30 seconds and do it all outside or in a very well ventilated room...DO NOT USE A NAKED FLAME AT ANY TIME.

Back