Awesome growing as usual Tang! Those are some seriously chunky buds :yoinks:

I would like to try one of DP's sativa dom autos on my next grow, been leaning towards this one... all of your DP grows have been stunning tho :bow: Do you have a clear favourite??

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to ask, how tall is she now ?[/QUOTE]

That cone is redonkulous. How long is it?

She is 90cm talk from the top of the soil and the main cola I'd 40cm of that.

wow that is an impressive plant dude like seriously great job! hows the Auto Ultimate smoke compare to the Auto Durban Poison? im sure theyre both great just having a hard time choosing which to order you killed them both man :Sharing One:

hmmm that's a tuff one bro...I'm leaning towards the Durban and the moment but the Auto Ultimate is killer too so much so it's what I'm growing next.

Awesome growing as usual Tang! Those are some seriously chunky buds :yoinks:

I would like to try one of DP's sativa dom autos on my next grow, been leaning towards this one... all of your DP grows have been stunning tho :bow: Do you have a clear favourite??

again another tuff one....today I'm loving Taiga mixed with PolarLights lol for buzz I would go with PolarLights and for taste I'm loving this Durban.

I found a baby Tang!

I did, look !

bjJxEctl.jpg

steely ;+}

Day 90,Harvest.

Very disappointing end to this grow and I'm struggling not to beat myself up for it,because I didn't keep on top of removing the decaying leaves the last few weeks and the sheer size and density of the buds has resulted in me loosing way more than half the plant to rot,RH has nothing to do with it this time as I've been lower than 40% RH the whole grow. Anyway here are the pics,I stopped snapping when I found the rot because who what's to look at that shit?

k4RCOxo.jpg
e1J9omc.jpg
DZZgIuk.jpg
rrXjxrz.jpg
hpe5fFt.jpg
Ma3bCtx.jpg
38kUles.jpg
0Tgk64C.jpg

The End.

Hey TaNg, how do u avoide getting rot? I have a gigantic blackjack growing now and its 45 days into flower. Can you please let us know what you would have done differently?

Hey TaNg, how do u avoide getting rot? I have a gigantic blackjack growing now and its 45 days into flower. Can you please let us know what you would have done differently?

If the leaves have died all the way into the bud I would usually pull them off and keep RH as low as poss in bloom.
im going to try a new product called Gen200 http://gen200.com for the next grow,it's a Silica based product which claims to prevent fungus and pests. I do have 2 more Durbans in there first week but I've just put the feelers out for the cheese clone that's on my manor as it's truly amazing.

The infected buds from this run have had all the rot removed then will be water cured ready to make ISO hash.

Thanks for the quick reply and the link mate, dont think id be able to get it in time (3.5 weeks left) ill just have to keep on top of removing the dead leaves and try keep humidity down.

bummer about the bud rot Tang, thats a real shame, sorry to hear that. On the other hand half of whats left is already not a bad effort

bummer about the bud rot Tang, thats a real shame, sorry to hear that. On the other hand half of whats left is already not a bad effort

I got away with one tiny bit last year so I was long over due some bro.

Back