Made some more hash today this time with Durban and PolarLights....it looks like toffee.

pPELh6y.jpg
LH7qZhh.jpg
5WhYaHb.jpg
16pORGf.jpg
iZKuzxi.jpg

Tang your the man bro!! I missed most of. This but got caught up quick! Epic grow as always!!
:slap:

- - - Updated - - -

Tang your the man bro!! I missed most of. This but got caught up quick! Epic grow as always!!
:slap:

Thanks for another great diary! :)
Ive gone with DP AutoXtreme after reading another diary of yours.

Im going to start a diary up on the DP sub forum in the next few days, Im a month in so far.
30l airpots, 1000w e-papillion lights and plant magic soil.

Mr Tang can you offer any advice on nutrients, brand, how much, when, temps etc etc.
This is my first ever soil grow and first grow in 15 years so Im virtually starting as a newbie.
No worries if you are busy though.
Thanks again.

Tue, Tang has all that info on previous threads. Do a search on his name and you should be able to find them. I think he even put up a feeding schedule. If not, someone else did. :dance2:

[h=2]TaNg's AN feeding schedule.[/h]I get asked for this a lot so thought I would do a thread.

Firstly the PH of my tap water is 7.2 and after adding nutes its 6.6 so I don't use PH up or down. Secondly I mix all my nutes into 5L bottles so the measurements are based on that.

Seedling to week 2 just give water (no PH adjustment)

Week 2 to 4 - 6ml Sensi grow A&B (12ml total),3ml of voodoo juice,3ml of Sensi Zym and 3ml Carboload.

Week 4 to 6 - 8ml Sensi grow A&B, 4ml B52,4ml Carboload.

Flush

Week 6 to 8 - 10ml Sensi bloom A&B,5ml voodoo juice,5ml Sensi Zym,5ml carbload and 5ml Big Bud.

Week 8 to 10 - 10ml Sensi bloom A&B,5ml b52,5ml Carboload and 5ml of overdrive.

Feed daily and add Sensi calmag if required,these are just guidelines so back off or increase strength if required.

- - - Updated - - -

[h=2]TaNg's AN feeding schedule.[/h]I get asked for this a lot so thought I would do a thread.

Firstly the PH of my tap water is 7.2 and after adding nutes its 6.6 so I don't use PH up or down. Secondly I mix all my nutes into 5L bottles so the measurements are based on that.

Seedling to week 2 just give water (no PH adjustment)

Week 2 to 4 - 6ml Sensi grow A&B (12ml total),3ml of voodoo juice,3ml of Sensi Zym and 3ml Carboload.

Week 4 to 6 - 8ml Sensi grow A&B, 4ml B52,4ml Carboload.

Flush

Week 6 to 8 - 10ml Sensi bloom A&B,5ml voodoo juice,5ml Sensi Zym,5ml carbload and 5ml Big Bud.

Week 8 to 10 - 10ml Sensi bloom A&B,5ml b52,5ml Carboload and 5ml of overdrive.

Feed daily and add Sensi calmag if required,these are just guidelines so back off or increase strength if required.

Back