Damn Tang I see one thing hasn't changed your still growing those big ass trees. Is this a new strain from DP? Has it been released.

Hay bro yeah it's been out a few months now and it's top class.

Day 30....you have all your girls speeding along bro..nice...
Feel like I'm on snail speed.."AFN smoke out"

Day 35.

Getting that beautiful Durban Poison smell when I open the door to the grow room now,it's such a summery tropical aroma I just love it. The growth is totally different on these two #1 is super fast and may be a sub 70 day Auto she is also pumping out the trichomes already,the other is turning into a bit of a wide girl and will take a week or 2 longer but could be a bit of a beast by the end.

1....70cm.
Jegce6V.jpg
elHHUYU.jpg
BcCfJlA.jpg
eOJSggl.jpg
OaV55J2.jpg
5UW2SJp.jpg
WxnZnZd.jpg
3NHkzdr.jpg
Khmzk1O.jpg

2....73cm.
ylsmhWX.jpg
m4ttyTm.jpg
yUB0EXL.jpg
7oJHdss.jpg
KhFnvD6.jpg
7RSVUCN.jpg
IKwS7HN.jpg
tQS8Mur.jpg
UOTmt9d.jpg
qbWcb5L.jpg
w9KnPCb.jpg
yMpQNFd.jpg
ttIobE9.jpg

Always growing those big beautiful girls Tang. Do they all have the Durban smell.

hello good sire! first of all, let me congratulate you on those beautiful ladies you've showed us so far, and thanks for sharing the knowledge.
i'm new to the forum, and i intend to start a grow in the next couple of weeks. i have some questions about feeding, lighting and some other stuff, is there a more appropriate place to ask u this kinda stuff? like pm or something?
big up ma man :)

hello good sire! first of all, let me congratulate you on those beautiful ladies you've showed us so far, and thanks for sharing the knowledge.
i'm new to the forum, and i intend to start a grow in the next couple of weeks. i have some questions about feeding, lighting and some other stuff, is there a more appropriate place to ask u this kinda stuff? like pm or something?
big up ma man :)

yeah fire me a PM.

Day 40.

I LOVE growing weed it feels like every plant seduces me with there beauty. Both these have me smitten lol #1 is so incredibly fast and frosty she could be down in her 60s and the smell is divine. #2 has a lovely full figure to her she may not be fast but this ADP is one BBW lol.

1....75cm.
7IrGaq7.jpg
eK0ecYY.jpg
v0lXHSD.jpg
WvQo1u4.jpg
yfiv2RK.jpg
9HXsvQm.jpg
HaoDGEK.jpg
0nlp0WR.jpg
6klRA4x.jpg
8V7SuiM.jpg

2....84cm.
ddznDcz.jpg
H0pAjHw.jpg
m2IjouQ.jpg
6n4KPtE.jpg
EU48rav.jpg
0TxMoCF.jpg
zaf9dVU.jpg
BBaITtz.jpg
g99xQ0N.jpg
8Us1UrF.jpg
I9h0etD.jpg
wmkwTQk.jpg
u9AL9Q9.jpg
JkDpqHd.jpg

They are looking great Tang. Both of them are some big girls. I feel the same way about growing just makes me feel good taking care of each plant. Then when you do the job right they reward you with big fat ass cola's

Back