Yep! those blushing durban buds are killing it,
their really making me want to crack mine asap.

Simply stellar growing Mr Tang:thank:

ooooooft …..big fat hairy arm bud is a picture bro….keep on keepin' on

Day 80.

This phenotype may take two weeks longer than the other I grew but boy is she going to reward,10 days left and the chunkiness is getting epic lol. Identical smell to the faster plant but the bud structure is totally different with way less foxtailing. Can't wait to compare yield and vapour.

qQMjmu4.jpg
qCEUNZe.jpg
9di92UD.jpg
nJoU45w.jpg
w8EQMre.jpg
6jFVELE.jpg
aJsbx5A.jpg
ykrfvyy.jpg
vbWyybW.jpg
h9pRyyF.jpg

How long does it state for seed to Finnish ?
Don't think I can justify £1200 worth of light for 1 plant.

How long does it state for seed to Finnish ?

DP say 10-11 weeks which is spot on with the faster phenotype,they both vegged and reached flower in the same time this girl has just taken her time in bloom...typical sativa diva. http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/cann...n-poison-feminized-autoflower-cannabis-seeds/

the room would usually have more plants in but I'm showing off some new toys soon so i want a clear room.

also £1200 is justified for a big girl like this...let's say hypothetically she gives me 10 oz then that means I don't have to buy my next 10 oz off the street at £150.

.....Back in 1995 ^_^

I expect to pull 3-5 ounces from a 6 week vegged photo using a standard ms0006 led which costs £250. Imagine the glory of two of em!! :)

edit: .. oh .. and your plant is ridiculous as always!! :rofl:

DP say 10-11 weeks which is spot on with the faster phenotype,they both vegged and reached flower in the same time this girl has just taken her time in bloom...typical sativa diva. http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/cann...n-poison-feminized-autoflower-cannabis-seeds/

the room would usually have more plants in but I'm showing off some new toys soon so i want a clear room.

also £1200 is justified for a big girl like this...let's say hypothetically she gives me 10 oz then that means I don't have to buy my next 10 oz off the street at £150.
Yeah don't get me wrong taNg know the investment is worth it(and will make back one way or another) but £1200 is a lot. And are these the new rebel toys as I will be looking forward to that brother!

- - - Updated - - -

.....Back in 1995 ^_^

I expect to pull 3-5 ounces from a 6 week vegged photo using a standard ms0006 led which costs £250. Imagine the glory of two of em!! :)

edit: .. oh .. and your plant is ridiculous as always!! :rofl:
Yeah £150 pft I wish lol, and yeah I know blue I got one myself but just can't afford the rebel upgrade at mo :/

and yeah I know blue I got one myself but just can't afford the rebel upgrade at mo :/
Yeah - The GN Club :rofl:

Love mine
I've still got 45,000 hours odd before mine gets upgraded :) I'm a bit of a scrimper though! hehe

Sorry for the cross chat TaNg :) I'll take my GN love back to my GN love thread lol

The fast Durban has been jarred and came in at 209g....I will do a vape report after a bit of a cure.

KZVWupU.jpg
jacslZ4.jpg
jRmNCtM.jpg
jWADkAS.jpg
5aHBuAh.jpg
hWEN0Tb.jpg
5xaxhmE.jpg
zShoNnH.jpg
F9UKWQB.jpg
SdUe3Tu.jpg

Back