Very beautiful ladies! U rock!

Cal def, do you think it is because of the mix/nutrients used or something thats inherent in the strain?, ether way, ill keep an eye out.

Thanks

Cal def, do you think it is because of the mix/nutrients used or something thats inherent in the strain?, ether way, ill keep an eye out.

Thanks

It's caused by the intensity from the LED lights bro. It's very common and good feeds with CalMag will keep it at bay most of the time. :gthumb:

Iv just noticed of one of my plants that it's got a def, and iv been feeding at half strength, but have now decided to feed full dosage from start, it is the only way I can stop it appearing.

Tang bro them girl look Fire!! They look so similar to the photo versions and I love the shape of their colas.
Do they have the sweet liquorice smell still bro?

Ah, mine should be ok then, they will be grown el natural outside in a greenhouse
with lime & epsom salts added to the mix.

Ill still keep an eye out though. Thanks for the head up @Mr kip"pher Wiggle"

tang it wont let me rep slap you yet but that #2 is a beauty for sure!

hot diggy dam Mr Tang….
… Beasts none the less

- - - Updated - - -

hot diggy dam Mr Tang….
… Beasts none the less

Day 70.

Just 5 days left for #2 now she is beautify ripe and ready,her smaller sister need another 2 weeks at least. I've put my finger on the smell it's very strong grapefruit with complex spices and liquorice...I cannot wait to get some poison in my vape.

cLBRqvR.jpg
hHaDdXs.jpg
lYVm8Lr.jpg
btYcinB.jpg
EG6cAQa.jpg
wDJ45Po.jpg
Ebc09ji.jpg

Zj9UDJ8.jpg
82auQC5.jpg
AVPZoMl.jpg
Stq0qwj.jpg
jsEkWKM.jpg