Day 55.

I've had to double check there age because the speed of growth from both of them is just spectacular,if they had more amber hairs I would be inclined to check the trichomes,I think another 5 to 10 days and I will start my 10 day flush.
The buds themselves are just beautiful and dripping with crystals. The smell is up there with the best,it's incredibly strong with a musky sweetness to it. I can see this as a best seller.

hGrDSKW.jpg
TiyUMGB.jpg
FPG1sw0.jpg
Rm8ic8n.jpg
6ns4Nbn.jpg
kLdjgcQ.jpg
P3SPkL4.jpg

6QWtFDy.jpg
BN9ArQc.jpg
kSmfsp3.jpg
t5PBc6o.jpg
C0S5qjv.jpg
KbuQ5cq.jpg
mRnHRwc.jpg
VjRZ80m.jpg
x3gJmvL.jpg
SPrWzUb.jpg
AWM1K4Z.jpg

Man oh man Tang! You should hear me, sitting here, drooling over your plants! "My god", "Oh wow", and then my Luke Skywalker moment "Look at the size of that thing!"

Can't believe the giganticness of them all, fantastic!

I'm using some MagneCal and PM bloom boost for my ABBs, i've only grown organic before, when do you think i should start giving them pure water, they've only been getting the MagneCal for a couple of weeks and i've just started on the bloom boost.

Also (sorry to bombard you with questions!) do i give them bloom boost the whole way through ? Not a lot of guidance on the PM website for when to stop giving them it, it just says "from weeks 4 to 7 during fruiting".

Cheers matey!

steely

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, in your sig, i googled 'lunette' and it's a tampon ;+}

cheeky steely

Man oh man Tang! You should hear me, sitting here, drooling over your plants! "My god", "Oh wow", and then my Luke Skywalker moment "Look at the size of that thing!"

Can't believe the giganticness of them all, fantastic!

I'm using some MagneCal and PM bloom boost for my ABBs, i've only grown organic before, when do you think i should start giving them pure water, they've only been getting the MagneCal for a couple of weeks and i've just started on the bloom boost.

Also (sorry to bombard you with questions!) do i give them bloom boost the whole way through ? Not a lot of guidance on the PM website for when to stop giving them it, it just says "from weeks 4 to 7 during fruiting".

Cheers matey!

steely

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, in your sig, i googled 'lunette' and it's a tampon ;+}

cheeky steely

i start to give plain water when I start to see amber trichomes....lunette is also French for half moon....it a little more romantic than your version.

Beautiful plants as always Tang! I get a serious case of bud envy every time I visit one of your grow threads and your only 55 days in, great work.

Sweet sticky jebus! stellar growing mr tang, im definitely going to grow
a couple of these in my greenhouse this season.

LMAO i googled lunette too! I believe the word they used was Menstrual Cup. lol, eww ick.

Nice buds there tang looking real nice.

looking good there bro wish you all the best for harvest and look forward to seeing it

- - - Updated - - -

looking good there bro wish you all the best for harvest and look forward to seeing it

ahh the little dip in the neck is the crescent! that's really nice is that from a poem or a song ?

steely

Oooooh. I thought he was being poetic about a u shaped pillow lol

man that is fast bud growth! Amazing to see

Back