Day 45.

These two are absolutely flying along and now both are producing heavy amounts of sticky-icky resin,the smell has a sharp sweetness to it now not unlike grapefruit but there is strong pine there too. The buds have a very unique structure unlike anything I've grown,it's like there twisting foxtails.

I've stopped feeding root stim (voodoo juice) now and have swapped to a fertiliser booster (B52). If they carry on growing at this speed they could be done around day 70,I've never had a run of so many fast plants (AWW,ABB and Taiga) so I'm pretty sure it's the Rebels upgrades and there spectrum.

UUwFIsP.jpg
W6W6o6x.jpg
ysa5yma7.jpg
Xpm83ls.jpg
eahm3ov.jpg
56nWsGJ.jpg
qi12vTm.jpg
tjrLxu2.jpg

EGkfcmI.jpg
3ToLuUo.jpg
Ai2zX6g.jpg
jnyZq0g.jpg
O8C7pdb.jpg
qW9UFXI.jpg
v0VsC4e.jpg
7sayEcN.jpg
SJFFgq0.jpg
HgCml0n.jpg
DvcXBXT.jpg
KMKHLQc.jpg

Something tells me DP may run out of Auto Durban Poison seeds after this impressive grow. I know I've ordered mine... Beautiful girls as always, TaNg!

Awesome grow man! Did you say how much they weighed in at dried?

ay 45.These two are absolutely flying along and now both are producing heavy amounts of sticky-icky resin
Nice man. :Sharing One:. BTW one of my plants doing the same at day 40 it looks like day 60 :p

Sorry I've not done an update I took my camera to Spannabis and lost it shortly after lol also killed my ipad on the flight back and the iPad Air I've brought to replace it has different connectors so can't even use the other camera. Will be ready to show you in a few days...all I will say is they smell amazing almost as good as Spannabis smelt lol.

Sorry I've not done an update I took my camera to Spannabis and lost it shortly after lol also killed my ipad on the flight back and the iPad Air I've brought to replace it has different connectors so can't even use the other camera. Will be ready to show you in a few days...all I will say is they smell amazing almost as good as Spannabis smelt lol.

How was Spannabis bro? Somewhere I would love to go to next year. How much are the tickets?

Back