TaNg is it me or are those stems thicker than most? 40 more days and you are going to have some serious weight it appears. Enjoying the show, thanks for sharing your skills!

TaNg is it me or are those stems thicker than most? 40 more days and you are going to have some serious weight it appears. Enjoying the show, thanks for sharing your skills!

Number 1 has got some trunks on her bro,reminds me of auto Mazar. 2 has normal but more side branches.

Not bad for day 35 mate :)
Love your pics, another hobby nailed!

Has DP disclosed the genetics on this? Looks like an afghani...maybe they grabbed the terps from the Durban and got the structure/auto genetics from a mazar or something. I'd be interested to hear the discussion of which parents were used from which backgrounds since it looks a ton like the JEMs I grew from Mossy, which are pretty much straight up mazar.

Not bad for day 35 mate :)
Love your pics, another hobby nailed!

Cheers Villain mate.

Has DP disclosed the genetics on this? Looks like an afghani...maybe they grabbed the terps from the Durban and got the structure/auto genetics from a mazar or something. I'd be interested to hear the discussion of which parents were used from which backgrounds since it looks a ton like the JEMs I grew from Mossy, which are pretty much straight up mazar.

I think the smaller one defiantly that's that Mazar look.

How are they smelling bro ? :Sharing One:

How are they smelling bro ? :Sharing One:

I get them out for an update tomorrow bro so will give you a report then,there in with the PolarLights and that's dominating the smell in room at the moment...I can tell you the bigger plant has started some serious resin production already.

Can't wait to hear about these girls, they are Lekker!!!

Never tried the poison but I'm extremely curious! Amazing plant structure! And how fast they're going!

Back