Day 40.

I think I'm in for a treat with these two, #2 has gone into heavy trichome production the last few days and judging by the pics #1 is just starting up now...frosty fans this early in bloom is very exciting. The smell is getting richer too with strong pine and liquorice .

#1. 88cm.
ZYeHZCs.jpg
dIfRRDG.jpg
o32eOFS.jpg
eYE5SkA.jpg
po6FCYA.jpg

#2. 98cm.
yQArRbC.jpg
0pCcPOk.jpg
MnmvX1m.jpg
cpXYSry.jpg
3Py8wIo.jpg
iwSwbB8.jpg
feM0iN0.jpg
KtwixlX.jpg
OuYOWHi.jpg

TaNg, those plants are simply amazing. If mine are half that size and good health at 40 days, I'll be a happy man. And I mean that in all seriousness. Awesome job. :slap:

Just stunning Tang, totally stunning. Glad i haven't stopped by for a while coz i got to see 25 days worth in a row :)

So you have no concerns about the huge main cola being much closer to the LED ?

By the way, i bought my Plant Magic MagneCal, i read in one of the calmag def threads that you use it too. How much per litre do you use, the bottle recommends 0.5 - 1.0ml/L ?

Can't wait to see these girls evolve, proper trees :)

All the best,

steely

Those are freaking awesome for day 65, but they are only day 40. To impressive!

I have the real deal photo DP. I like it.

looks great Tang, you have a really good and consistent grow system that just keeps delivering super results

Really well done man. I only wish I could have plants growing like that.

Day 35.

Just about at the transition stage now where they turn there energy to flower production,I've had a move around and they now have a Rebel light to themselves its angled to give nice coverage. There is a PolarLights in the same room with a light to its self so I'm hoping that gets a move on so the Durdans can get the full beans when they can use it most.

O57hqqb.jpg
akHN6bb.jpg

ggkOiH9.jpg
MMZc5Py.jpg

agT56Pv.jpg
jXSBZkd.jpg
GHgZXtv.jpg
Q1Q1TdF.jpg

You all remember the first time some gal set off all the bells and whistles in ya head and ya chest and ya...well, you know... Cain't believe it, but dang! I'm in loooove--and they's twins no less--!!!!!
:slap: :kiss:

So you have no concerns about the huge main cola being much closer to the LED ?

All the best,

steely

Not at all bro I seem to be able to get closer with the Rebels,I imagine its because the light is spread better with the reflectors.

Back