Got it :)

Cheers for the bump Gonzo as I missed this grow TaNgs got growing in another cupboard in his castle

I've wondered that? Do you upload to i. Imgur? What is it?

Yes mate Imgur through Tapatalk.

Got it :)

Cheers for the bump Gonzo as I missed this grow TaNgs got growing in another cupboard in his castle

These are in with the PolarLights and Taiga now I have a ABB and 2 SDs under the hybrids...not started documenting them yet.

Day 30.

DP say this auto can take longer to veg than others but I'm seeing the opposite with these 2, they have vegged up very quickly with #1 at 76cm and #2 at 85cm. They have fast forming flowers and I've flushed them today so they are now on bloom nutes. I estimate they will both be ready around day 75. The aroma is deep and rich with hints of spice and liquorice.

oqC8Vt7.jpg
CaxLAVU.jpg
cwZRhQy.jpg
Ffrr60Y.jpg

M3hoTwj.jpg
PlDm9Pf.jpg
eVLBcRl.jpg
eEZu07f.jpg
5o7Qtis.jpg

Tang!!!! Wow you plants exceed expectations!!! Amazing looking I want one in my tent, unfortunately they are full ATM, but that will change in the next few months, stellar growing mate!!! SLappage

You're killing me Mr TaNg.......

My favorite strain ever......

Absolutely wonderful......

TaNg so glad to see the strong structure on both of your gals, they are going to need it to support those big buds. Stellar my man.

Day 35.

Just about at the transition stage now where they turn there energy to flower production,I've had a move around and they now have a Rebel light to themselves its angled to give nice coverage. There is a PolarLights in the same room with a light to its self so I'm hoping that gets a move on so the Durdans can get the full beans when they can use it most.

O57hqqb.jpg
akHN6bb.jpg

ggkOiH9.jpg
MMZc5Py.jpg

agT56Pv.jpg
jXSBZkd.jpg
GHgZXtv.jpg
Q1Q1TdF.jpg

Day 35.

Just about at the transition stage now where they turn there energy to flower production...

And a perfect time for me to join the party lol.

Looking great dude, all set for a very pretty flower show. Can't wait to get mine in the ground but, well, that's exactly where they're going, in the ground outside, so I need the weather to warm up a bit first ;)

Beautiful work as always bro :thumbs:

:slap:

:Sharing One:

Back