Nice brother, got me my pack. Subbed :Sharing One:

Whew, glad I got here in time for a front row seat, subbed up. Pumped to see a strain I have been dying to try in an auto version run by one of the best on AFN. Not that you need it but best of luck and a sheet load of positive karma to you.

"AFN smoke out" party over here!!!!!:My Arse..:

Nice! I just got 3 of these today, I wont start them until the end of next month of so. Glad to have you out in front on these!

TaNg I had been hoping DP might develop an auto version of Durban Poison and low and behold they have, plus they have you running it. Now if I can only quit checking for seedling updates.

Day 15.

Started a light feed a few days ago and there looking great for it. The 2 plants couldn't look more different and I'm rather excited about the second one.

MZFjAkR.jpg
RHPOSIi.jpg

aRfts6X.jpg
91wRDCS.jpg
0n9ZuTP.jpg
Zlf03WL.jpg
CiAinBp.jpg

#2 is really throwing out the side branches. I too would be excited by a plant with that kind of form this early on in the grow. Looking forward to seeing how these perform.

Nice young girls, TaNg. Looking to order a pack of these for my next grow so I'm subbed. :smoke:

Day 15.

Started a light feed a few days ago and there looking great for it. The 2 plants couldn't look more different and I'm rather excited about the second one.

MZFjAkR.jpg
RHPOSIi.jpg

aRfts6X.jpg
91wRDCS.jpg
0n9ZuTP.jpg
Zlf03WL.jpg
CiAinBp.jpg

See--?? They just have a certain sheen, a certain Tang... :clap:

Back