New Grower Tangie’matic, Ripley’s OG, Stilton Special

I think it was that very plant that made it top of my wish list :hump:

the odours she puts out man...it’s almost nauseating if I’m in the cupboard too long...dirty, almost foul chem emanating from her, but stick ya finger near her sparklies and it’s just the sweetest thing...caramelised sugar or something, not a fruity-sweet.

i took a couple of pics

CDLC Day 44 yesterday, just a few shots of how she's developing up top;

View attachment 967093 View attachment 967094

and my Sour Livers at day 45 yesterday;

View attachment 967095 View attachment 967096

both showing minimal signs of calcium def', coinciding with increase of cobs and a feed or two where i dropped the CalMag. CDLC has deep red stems on each and every fan leaf, but she's had them since her teenage days so i'm pretty sure she's just pretty.
nute burn on the tips, haven't pushed base nutes above 1.5ml per litre, not looking like big feeders.
She's a real looker! I think I might have to add her to my next order... Keep seeing such great things. Looking forward to a smoke report when she's done :smoker1:

I’m just gonna throw this out there: I read a journal by @Seabass and he said that CDLC is a pretty strong strain and he’s a regular consumer. So, you might want to take it easy with her at first. Or...you could go all in and see if you can survive. Up to you. :dizzy:

Back