New Grower Tangie’matic, Ripley’s OG, Stilton Special

was taking a good look because she put out a hefty layer of frost overnight.

hard to see, did my best...

way low down on one of the lesser developed bud sites;

View attachment 964031

plucked off by hand;

View attachment 964038

a less lazy shot of the whole plant...day 37...

View attachment 964039

should i pull her immediately?
doesn't look like a nanner from this pic looks like an individual flower
okay okay

i mean i have a bunch of calyx's obviously :toke: but this one had the weird bright green shiny thing protruding through the top...

honestly, i spotted it and immediately thought of a picture @Mañ'O'Green posted recently
the ones I get are yellow. like a banana
well judging by the reaction to my calyx-with-a-nanner, maybe there's a little something for everyone to learn...

i got a better image of a second hermie calyx i found last night, way low down, i think second branching off the lowest main branch...if that makes sense. the least developed stuff.

View attachment 964444 View attachment 964445 View attachment 964446

pics actually came out better than i thought.

against my better judgement, she is staying in the cupboard. spent too many hours combing through her last night to chuck her out today...there is zero signs above the lowest growth of anything suspicious looking.

looks like i'm all in boys :cools: wish me luck.
oh yeah....nanner!

I've never seen them low down on the plant, usually show up near top of buds when fattening, and requires an early harvest. I grow in very stressful conditions and have had several nanner over the years. I won't regrow a strain that has nannered, next season could be shitier than the last:crying:

thank you @trailanimal

studied her a lot today, no signs of any more for now, but yeh, I see one in a proper bud and she will be gone.

she seems to have had a growth spurt in her roots...noticed a few popping up through the top of the soil, look healthy enough...

checked underneath the airpot and sure enough she’s popped a lot through the bottom of the pot, one or two protruding quite far but most of them stopping short at only a few mm.
there is a noticible white “fluff” on some of the root tips, is this okay? Roots look healthy and white from the tips and what I could see from the top.

@archie gemmill thanks for asking trail to stop by and take a look :thumbsup:

feel a bit less on edge this morning :thanks:

I’ll get a snap of the bottom of the pot today. I’m guessing the growth spurt on top was because I added a good top layer of soil back in to the pot a couple of weeks back?
She has started fading her bottom leaves too, just the first set. keep thinking she’s hungry but doesn’t show def, if anything I get a touch of claw and yellowed tips on my half strength feeds :shrug:

ah well

was gonna say Happy Friday but it’s Thursday :smoking:

Almost half through the week man, Wednesday is tough.. good eyes catching the nanners, just keep plucking as they show. Had some balls showing on previous grows aswell, actually on a grape. So don't toss it and it will end up being just fine. Have a good one

getting days mixed up as I’m off work with a touch of flu :confused1::confused1::confused1:

that really helped fuel the fire of panic too!

just hoping for a bit of stability over the next few weeks, bring the first two home and get another started. I think my little stunted DG will become a permanent resident :haha:

ohh @nicojellic did you see Mephisto post about DG becoming an Original now? was panicking when they sold out, thought I’d stuffed up my chance at her!

have a great day :pass:

getting days mixed up as I’m off work with a touch of flu :confused1::confused1::confused1:

that really helped fuel the fire of panic too!

just hoping for a bit of stability over the next few weeks, bring the first two home and get another started. I think my little stunted DG will become a permanent resident :haha:

ohh @nicojellic did you see Mephisto post about DG becoming an Original now? was panicking when they sold out, thought I’d stuffed up my chance at her!

have a great day :pass:
Yeah I did! Couldn't be happier:D good stuff

Back