New Grower Tangie’matic, Ripley’s OG, Stilton Special

well judging by the reaction to my calyx-with-a-nanner, maybe there's a little something for everyone to learn...

i got a better image of a second hermie calyx i found last night, way low down, i think second branching off the lowest main branch...if that makes sense. the least developed stuff.

nanner.jpg
calyxnanner2.jpg
calyxnanner.jpg

pics actually came out better than i thought.

against my better judgement, she is staying in the cupboard. spent too many hours combing through her last night to chuck her out today...there is zero signs above the lowest growth of anything suspicious looking.

looks like i'm all in boys :cools: wish me luck.

well judging by the reaction to my calyx-with-a-nanner, maybe there's a little something for everyone to learn...

i got a better image of a second hermie calyx i found last night, way low down, i think second branching off the lowest main branch...if that makes sense. the least developed stuff.

View attachment 964444 View attachment 964445 View attachment 964446

against my better judgement, she is staying in the cupboard. spent too many hours combing through her last night to chuck her out today...there is zero signs above the lowest growth of anything suspicious looking.

Aha yeah... a better pic. Looks a little more concerning. Well done for spotting it, I don’t think I’d have noticed until it was too late...

Howdy Froot !

I appreciate you visiting my first grow SO
Thought I'd better drag my old ass in here and see what trouble you're making.

do-dogs-drag.jpg

Yes sir-reee Bob.
I'm no expert but that looks like cannabis.

I saw a thread on another site;
the guy was complaining his seedling didn't look right.
Moderator comes in says, I think that's a carrot.

So in that respect we are money ahead.

Hey, I saw you were talking about a jewelers loupe.
I tried it- it was horrible.
Then I got a magnifying glass app for my phone.
It takes pictures too.
Like this one from my closet:

thumbnail_file3-29.jpg

I'm no photographer but I think it's groovy.

ANYWAY.
You are doing great it seems.
So keep doing that voodoo that you do so well.

AND REMEMBER

What one man can do another can do.
Kill the Bear!

View attachment 964444 View attachment 964445 View attachment 964446

So on a plant that looks really nice, you have found 2 odd pistils and this is what is causing all the fuss? Jesus you better get ready to go grey pretty quick, what would you do if your plant started growing flat stems? or stems started binding together like something out of total recall?? Those are just 2 minor issues from my last few grows, this issue here is a non issue. From the last picture you have of the CDLC it looks great, imagine that plant was a woman and because her skirt had a little make up smudged on it you called her a anging or minging or a wench something like that, thats what you are doing to this lovely girl. How dare you even mention the word hermie around her :shooty:

@YourMumsNewFella along with a couple of sacs plucked off a few weeks back, that pretty much sums up the fuss, yes...but maybe not as bad as full on Total Recall Martian mutations no...:pighug:

Three boobs was a good one though...

but yeh she looks great tbh, star of the cupboard so I gotta take the chance and risk the Livers and the crappy grape in the corner. dropping another next week if all goes to plan too.

@YourMumsNewFella along with a couple of sacs plucked off a few weeks back, that pretty much sums up the fuss, yes...but maybe not as bad as full on Total Recall Martian mutations no...:pighug:

Three boobs was a good one though...

but yeh she looks great tbh, star of the cupboard so I gotta take the chance and risk the Livers and the crappy grape in the corner. dropping another next week if all goes to plan too.

Oh I remember that 3 boobed lady like it was yesterday, what a rack :drool:

In the words of Larry the Cable Guy.........

Back