Take the Boveda Challenge!

I'm going to use the one here soon to help with final cure. I want to see if it will eliminate burping when done right.

Well I should be doing the test really soon. I'm looking forward to it.

This is a good point. Many of us only know the need for rehydration but there is also a need to pull down humidity. I went to an outdoor
festival and gave out all of my samples this summer bc the sweat inside the jars was making me twitchy ... and it wasn't even my bud!! lol

But Boveda technology pulls in excess moisture the very same way it exudes moisture if necessary.

Great point made my friend!
Can't wait to give it a whirl because it is dry in Canada this time of year. rh is around 18 - 24%

I signed up for this but I didn't leave a company name. Do I need to redo it?

I'm hoping to be selected I will be chopping my cookies auto and a few others in 3 to 4 wks I would love to see the difference wouldn't mind doing a separate journal documenting it. Thanks for the chance to give these products a try boveeda.

I too want to thank Boveda for the gift package.

I may well be out of touch with things, but there was lots of emphasis on smoking, not a mention of vaporizing. From your knowledge of this market, how common is vaping now vs. smoking?

That's a really good question. I find vaping lets you taste your terps even more than smoking.

I'm hoping to be selected I will be chopping my cookies auto and a few others in 3 to 4 wks I would love to see the difference wouldn't mind doing a separate journal documenting it. Thanks for the chance to give these products a try boveeda.
thank YOU!

Back