Save the Terps Sample Giveaway Contest

Im not that interested on going through all the hassle for getting these free over interwebs, when they only cost few euros at local store. However i would like to say that these things are awesome! Im not too sure how well they take moisture into themselves from too moist bud, but they keep the buds just right and can put new life to completely dried out buds(which drop many of the trichomes very easily).

One little trick i do with these is when i want to dry some weed over few days, but i dont want to to taste like too fast dried and not cured at all. I basically first dry a branch out a little with leafs, maybe a day. Then wet trim and keep it as whole one more day. Then take off the buds and air dry them a bit until they can be squeezed together a bit, before they get too crumbly on the surface. Then i let them air dry more for a bit, so that the outer shell of buds is dry, but inside is clearly still moist. Then i put them to a jar with bovedas, until outside of the buds feels a bit moist again. I might give another squueze at this point. Then air dry until they feel a bit dry outside(this takes only some hours, unless your live in moist environment). Then i repeat this where i air dry them and then put in jar with boveda and slowly pull out the moisture from deep within the buds(firm shape from squeezing keeps in the moisture better, which is good for this).

I really feel that using bovedas with this what ever fast curing like drying thing makes a difference!

Also 2x of those smallest bovedas fit perfectly in the small vita vac :)

IMG_3841.JPG

Thanks @Boveda !
I signed up and got my pack a couple months back! Great product

I had a biveda pack that was dried out. I placed it in a jar (no lid) placed the jar in a Tupperware with the lid on. A week later the pack was dry still. I placed the Tupperware on my warm modem. A couple days later the Boveda pack was perfectly hydrated.

I had a biveda pack that was dried out. I placed it in a jar (no lid) placed the jar in a Tupperware with the lid on. A week later the pack was dry still. I placed the Tupperware on my warm modem. A couple days later the Boveda pack was perfectly hydrated.
Amazing how heat increases humidity. Thanks for sharing!

Not rocket science i know. Just had a hard time accepting that they would not rehydrate. So ya heat+water=Awesome Refresh.

Back