Save the Terps Sample Giveaway Contest

I found a really good use for them. I'm sure everyone has a roach stash for hard times. Try storing them with 58% you can thank me later. Also store my trim in between cooking or turning to hash keeps it from getting brittle before you can get it in the oven.

Thanks Boveda … I've always used one size #67 per 1/2gal jar . A few years back I began writing the dates on the Bovedas when I put them into service … yesterday while using Bovedas to help smooth out the cure on a recent harvest I noticed that the dates on the bags went as far back as 2015 and they are still working fine … great product.
:pass:

I too have been using Boveda packs in my quart jars during curing for years. I can honestly say I can tell the difference in the final medication and it stays at its peak much longer as well.
Thanks Boveda! Thank you Autoflower.net!
Hopefully everyone will be able to experience the ease, reliability, and quality of Boveda's products, it pains me that my sisters and brothers aren't able to enjoy the same awesome products just because of their location on the globe. Stay safe you amazing peeps.

We're workin on it friends!
i spoke to @Boveda last week about the EU so its on their to-do list maybe after all the world goes back to normal and a big thanks to them

Back