Take the Boveda Challenge!

78C52F3A-FBE1-4599-98C8-932A591E6624.png

I received my package but it dosnt come with vaults or anything else that I see round here.. just a ziplock baggie with the packs. @bovedajust curious

Hello! There were two challenges: the Boveda Challenge Kit and the DIY at home Challenge.

The form you filled out would have explained what you were potentially getting. We wish we could supply everyone with the entire kit but could only
supply a certain number. The challenge you won is for you to use your own storage jars and grinders to do the challenge at home.

Let me know if you want more details. Glad you won the samples though, not every entry wins. And, I LOVE that you get the large 67 gram Boveda. They're my favorite because they last FOREVER!

Last edited:
y
Someone else's got the same thing @supressed I think
Hey you! YOu should have gotten an email explaining this. It was an error by FedEx!

Hello,

Thank you for participating in the Boveda Challenge!

We apologize that there have been issues with Customs and Duties from FedEx. All Customs and Duties have been paid, so if you receive an invoice from FedEx, please do not pay. Please email Bovedasupport@impactgroup.us with your name and FedEx invoice number and we will make sure it is rectified immediately.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.

Back