Take the Boveda Challenge!

Done! Thanks again @Boveda ! Ive used the 62s since before i was growing!!

Pe

Perfect. We expect feedback to come in over the next few months :)
I have signed up a while ago now. I didn't receive a return email or anything. How do I know if I have been accepted? I live in the USA and have a hard time getting that perfect dry and cute due to the rh. Please let me know. Thanks

20191206_211950.jpg
20191206_212419.jpg
20191206_220203.jpg
IMG_20191207_180705_414.jpg

Its been 2 weeks since I placed 1/8 in each cvault 1 with @Boveda and 1 without. I want to thank boveda again for sending this awesome package out to help #savetheterps . So on to the #bovedachallenge which would I say is better. The weed without had a nice smell to it and smelt the same after grinding. Smoke ability was good but didn't have much flavor, which we really noticed after we smoked a joint of the weed with boveda. The weed with boveda also had a nice smell to it but after grinding the smell was stronger then the weed without. The weed with boveda also smoked good but was a tastier joint. I would say it's worth using boveda the weed was just that little bit better then without and I would think that the longer it's stored the more you would see that difference.

I filled out on site? No confirm? Hummm

I got the email on January 09 that I was going to receive the package soon, but haven’t Received it yet. Wonder how long it takes?

Back