Take the Boveda Challenge!

Pe
I just signed up. I've actually used (and use) Boveda packs with my cigars, so they definitely are legit for keeping humidity where it needs to be.

I probably won't be harvesting until mid January, so I'll be able to try with and without the Boveda, and see what the difference is.
Perfect. We expect feedback to come in over the next few months :)

Lol ... they fit a 7 to 14 grams I'd say. Enough that you'll get a good amount of bud cured with Boveda and without Boveda.
You'll ingest after with the papers & king palms provided and report back :)
Sadly its not available for us poor Aussies :( .. I use your 320g packs all the time .. they are awesome. Id love to do your challenge but alas no love for us colonials:vibe:

I finally got a chance to try these, left my bag too close to ps4 needless to say it was dust when grinded. Left about 3hrs with a 62%and all was good.

Sadly its not available for us poor Aussies :( .. I use your 320g packs all the time .. they are awesome. Id love to do your challenge but alas no love for us colonials:vibe:
Dang, I hear ya. We're growing though so soon I hope.

Man I love Boveda. In my situation it's perfect, the weather goes from hot and humid to zip humidity up here in like a week. Boveda rocks View attachment 1130514
This is a good point. Many of us only know the need for rehydration but there is also a need to pull down humidity. I went to an outdoor
festival and gave out all of my samples this summer bc the sweat inside the jars was making me twitchy ... and it wasn't even my bud!! lol

But Boveda technology pulls in excess moisture the very same way it exudes moisture if necessary.

Great point made my friend!

Back