Take the Boveda Challenge!

The link I pressed on I had to give a company name address and occupation. I could not finish it would not allow.

Got my box in the mail today thank you boveda beautifully packed and the grinders are cute as hell I've already tried out the king palm rolls and there nice I just recently harvested cdlc x ss it was my mephisto final battle plant ive put 1/8th in each cvault we'll see in 2 weeks the difference
20191121_132429.jpg
20191121_140619.jpg
IMG_20191121_164017.jpg

I still don't understand how Bevedas work. When you say the products work "by creating a monolayer shield made of purified water," what is being covered with a presumably molecular layer of water? Do all the air-exposed molecules of the herbal material adsorb water molecules (with dead plant cells mostly cellulose); or otherwise how dose a presumably consistent protective monolayer form?

Or do you really mean that Bovedas maintain a constant level of relative humidity in the air within containers such that exposed terpene molecules(?) adsorb water molecules, with this somehow protecting them from oxidation? And how, by what mechanism, does water whether covering trichomes or water bound to terpene molecules, protect them from oxidation? Can you refer us to any related publications, presentations, or more info. from company-sponsored studies? [If water protected terpenes from degradation, wouldn't it already be common knowledge (and I wouldn't be asking such questions)]?

I'm so sorry this response is so late. Great questions! The monolayer is commonly used by cereal manufacturers. They found if they regulated the RH while storage dried food stuffs like cereal, a monolayer of water molecules formed and prevented degradation of quality. The same goes for Cannabis.

As you know, the airtight container stops evaporation but considering the RH in homes can range from 40% to 60%, it could still be very low. By adding the Boveda 58 or 62% RH, you set the ambient air surrounding the bud to the sweet spot for cannabinoid biosynthesis and prolonged storage. Within 24 to 48 hours, the moisture of the flower will stabilize to the RH on the pack. The monolayer protects the bud by stopping evaporation which is why it can protect the bud for a time even after it's been removed from the airtight RH controlled environment.

Does this answer your questions?

Thanks!
Dianna

The link I pressed on I had to give a company name address and occupation. I could not finish it would not allow.
That's odd, did you try again?

Sorry so later replying

Do I have to own a company I just put F.N. I don't own a company I put consumer and cultivator. I love to take the challenge I grow lots of bud.

looking at the pictures these c Vaults look kinda small do they by chance come in lb size .... um asking for a friend

Back