New Grower Sweet Tooth Auto, Early Plant Indoor/Outdoor Grow Journal

Hi Spanglish,
loved reading through your grow and the details of her feeds etc,always amazes me what people can do with a cardboard box, and subbed for the rest.

Hi Spanglish,
loved reading through your grow and the details of her feeds etc,always amazes me what people can do with a cardboard box, and subbed for the rest.

Hey Hairyman,

Nice to meet you and thanks for the comment, am learning a bit at a time thanks to all the great info here. I find not only does it help others seeing the details of a grow, but is great for my own reference if at any time i lose track of where i am with feeds etc all i gotta do is look here, is one of the great reasons to keep a journal.

Yeah gone proper ghetto style with this box, but seems to get the job done so far.

Enjoy the rest of the ride and catch you around for sure.

Happy Growing....

really dug the video Spanglish.the cardboard cab may be ghetto but it will get the job done. and I see you spared no expence with the diamond cut mylar. good call on that

really dug the video Spanglish.the cardboard cab may be ghetto but it will get the job done. and I see you spared no expence with the diamond cut mylar. good call on that

Was bored bro and thought i would have a play with the software as i got a 7 day trial on it was very easy to do.

Low budget supplemental lighting is all it is for, as i am starting to think my previous low yields of airy buds are all down to not enough light, as even at the height of summer get max 10hrs including fading evening light and for most of the year 7-8. So will be moving the box onto the terrace later in the year and use it to give the girls that bit extra.

The Mylar was not to expensive, as the shop i use sells cut lengths so you dont need to buy a whole roll. A 1.25m x 2m sheet only cost €10 ($11.50), once the CFL and the new T5 holders get here will finally be done.

Thanks for the comment, and great job on your beer can grow.

Nice video bro!:niceshot:

Yayyyy, the 150W dual CFL is here and i have got it fitted was a bit of a squeeze but got it in the box. The twin T5 holders have also arrived but still yet to fit them, need to find some materials so i can screw them into the laterals of the box, used a piece of wood across the top to screw in the CFL reflector, just need to work out something simaler for the T5 tubes and then done, the main thing was the CFL so am not panicing at the moment about the rest.

2015-02-18 13.14.13.jpg 2015-02-18 15.40.15.jpg 2015-02-18 15.41.01-1.jpg 2015-02-18 15.41.35.jpg

Last edited:
Ok thats it box done and just as the sun was on its way back down, so she got to bath in the warm winter sun while i sweated my ass off inside a cardboard box, and made it back into her new home before loosing any light.

Scrapped the twin tubes for the side lights for two reasons, they were to chunky and i lost to much room and plus they were T8 fittings and not T5, that is my fault for not checking the description properly as the were just advertised as flourescent tubes and never showed the type. So have gone back to the two old T5 tubes that i was already using and put them on the side, they dont put out much but am sure every little helps.

Managed to fit the tubes in the end by screwing direct through the cardboard making sure i used screws that were about 1cm to long, then covering the point of the screw sticking out through the box with a blob of silicone, to remove the sharp ends and it will make sure the screw stays in place and wont pull back out.

2015-02-18 17.47.07.jpg 2015-02-18 17.48.51.jpg

Last edited:
Really dug the video man.
She is looking gorgeous bro. I know she is liking the dual spectrum CFL. Personally I think growing dual spectrum with CFL's is a must. I cant say thats fact but, generally Ive seen dual spectrum works best. :Sharing One:

Really dug the video man.
She is looking gorgeous bro. I know she is liking the dual spectrum CFL. Personally I think growing dual spectrum with CFL's is a must. I cant say thats fact but, generally Ive seen dual spectrum works best. :Sharing One:

Hope to get part two of the video done after harvest and get it online, the trial on the software has ended now but there are ways around that lol.

Yeah she is not looking to bad and seems to be enjoying the light, measured here again this morning showed 3cm growth in 24hrs, not sure if it is the light of just coincedence but thats the most recored so far, took a bit to get the reflector and the bulb in there was not quite ready for the size of a CFL of that power, but got there eventually so thats all that matters.

Went for the dual spectrum as she will be in flower soon and along with the T5s think it will be more efficent for veg and flower and the price on it was crazy discounted, have seen it for double on some other Spanish stores.

:Sharing One: back at ya.

Dude your rockin brotha. She lookin good too. What you did with your cab is amazing!!

Back