Day 82 for both. Into 3 days darkness!
20201121_053338.jpg
20201121_053356.jpg
20201121_053135.jpg
20201121_053234.jpg

I want to submit more pics, but i couldnt find any i recognized on instagram. Where are these photos being posted at? I'm curious. I havent found y'all on FB yet, just instagram. and twitter.. (I think). point me in the right direction!
nothing is being posted right now the person in charge of that is no longer here but it will be back up running again soon :pass:

I want to submit more pics, but i couldnt find any i recognized on instagram. Where are these photos being posted at? I'm curious. I havent found y'all on FB yet, just instagram. and twitter.. (I think). point me in the right direction!
I only post pics on here. With 4 cops and 3 lawyers and 4 teachers in my family and they are all on those sites. I cant risk it!

I only post pics on here. With 4 cops and 3 lawyers and 4 teachers in my family and they are all on those sites. I cant risk it!
I feel that bud cant wait for that to not be a thing hope it's soon there beautiful and should be shown off

oh ive got cops in my family, too.retired. but they are in another state. they have apoplectic fits sometimes, i hear, when they run across my stuff. I am not shy
:p

Back