Oh.! lol I see now... Man that Flash Champion Super Auto is freakin massive bro.! Ok so now I wanna grow this...!
Good luck finding seed. I got them as freebies but there are others which get just as big or bigger but not too big lol

Good luck finding seed. I got them as freebies but there are others which get just as big or bigger but not too big lol

You're right bro I done searched 3 seed banks and can't find the Champion Super but they (Flash Seeds) do have other monster strains.! I wonder how these would do indoors...? Hum.?

You're right bro I done searched 3 seed banks and can't find the Champion Super but they (Flash Seeds) do have other monster strains.! I wonder how these would do indoors...? Hum.?
Indoors they will get big too, mine are outdoors in 5G pots, good strains to top and train indoors. Mine big one it about 5ft above the pot. Follow my late start journal below. They started flowering at 40 days. Today is day 120 and about a week or less from harvest.

001-PaulsPlantProject.jpg 002-PaulsPlantProject.jpg 003-PaulsPlantProject.jpg 004-PaulsPlantProject.jpg 005-PaulsPlantProject.jpg 006-PaulsPlantProject.jpg 007-PaulsPlantProject.jpg 008-PaulsPlantProject.jpg 009-PaulsPlantProject.jpg 010-PaulsPlantProject.jpg 011-PaulsPlantProject.jpg 012-PaulsPlantProject.jpg 013-PaulsPlantProject.jpg 014-PaulsPlantProject.jpg 015-PaulsPlantProject.jpg

016-PaulsPlantProject.jpg 017-PaulsPlantProject.jpg 018-PaulsPlantProject.jpg 019-PaulsPlantProject.jpg 020-PaulsPlantProject.jpg 021-PaulsPlantProject.jpg 022-PaulsPlantProject.jpg

Yes, you can use all photo's I posted to this forum and credit @forbiddenx711
The links to the journals are in my signature.

Nice photography bro, the crispness of the desired object and the blurred background that is still visible..I always liked that effect.It has a professional magazine feel to it.

Aint been here fer ages but heres my current grow cheers(and apologies... to) tony-these were free from seedstockers
20180920_160230.jpg
20180920_160159.jpg
20180920_160146.jpg
Blackberry gum....hope these are appropriate? 2 different phenos l guess
Gonna have a mooch looks well different on here

looks really Nice!! :d5:
Thanks mate -they look and smell fantastic-these are the best pics l could get- l will deffo run em again

Back