Indoor StillSmokin Garden and Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I tied off on the lights, I would definitely do this and probably more than once. In fact, I’d probably carry the plant in the house with lights, tent, heater, and humidifier dragging behind without noticing....:crying:
For sure me too lol

I used string, and had some bright yellow to use so that helped me remember, but I still raised one panel of lights and nearly strangled half the colas :face: This time I threw a scrog net in ahead of time just to hold the Haze colas up when she starts packing on weight.

:crying:Beerhunter CDN :crying: every time I work on my plants high or after a few cold bevvies :cheers::baghead: the shame...

Those are some nice fat colas 'Smokin, I hope my Meph's that are on the small side still pack on the weight.
Thx Rivet and all mephisto I've grown always doubles from when I think they are ready. Time and patience is key.

I'm betting if I tied to lights mine would be leaning more towards @Beerhunter CDN with everything dragging behind. Everytime I read it i picture myself already doing it.:crying:

Last edited:
3 days without water and she is done
0324190549.jpg

Looks great any close ups and how was the stacking and overall groth in flower? Hows the smell?

Looks great any close ups and how was the stacking and overall groth in flower? Hows the smell?
Thats just the lowers, if you check back you can see the tops I cut. Not quite ready for smell or smoke yet, they always smell green for a couple weeks.

Thats just the lowers, if you check back you can see the tops I cut. Not quite ready for smell or smoke yet, they always smell green for a couple weeks.
i was wondering about while she was flowering but when its ready i would love to here ur take on smells tastes ect and do you normaly harvest this way in sections if u will? Thanks for the info so far hope shes as good to you as you were to her

i was wondering about while she was flowering but when its ready i would love to here ur take on smells tastes ect and do you normaly harvest this way in sections if u will? Thanks for the info so far hope shes as good to you as you were to her
Staged harvest is always better IMO because you can let lowers mature more. But it doesn't always happen this way. If 80% is ready I'll chop the whole plant and hang. But that AvT was a monster and tops wouldn't stay up. So I staggered a bit. It did swell up to more on lowers also.

I'm sure you will anyway, but let us know the weight of that gal please, she looks hefty!
You will be busy trimming, I love harvest day but some strains, man UGH. I got a bowl trimmer for the smaller bits but I still hand trim a lot of it, you can't beat the care and attention and I love looking at the prize buds as I manicure them :drool:

I'm sure you will anyway, but let us know the weight of that gal please, she looks hefty!
You will be busy trimming, I love harvest day but some strains, man UGH. I got a bowl trimmer for the smaller bits but I still hand trim a lot of it, you can't beat the care and attention and I love looking at the prize buds as I manicure them :drool:
I will do but humidity in my area is killing dry times. 2 weeks just for tops to dry and they still arent like I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back