Indoor StillSmokin Garden and Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish you hated the autocob because I have been looking at them for awhile now and you're not helping my broke ass out :crying:
I'll keep my lights but I hope to add them as awesome supplemental light in the near future.
Your grow is looking great :pass:
You will use autocob as main light and others for supplement lol. These things are out of this world.

This was an AM shot
0314190720_Signature.jpg

Avt special hit the tipping point at almost the size of a 2 liter bottle :crying:
0314192243_Signature.jpg

But I tied her up, she still has more in her yet.
:frog:
Jus to show what fresh medium does, here's a cremetasmo comparison.

Old medium
0314192250a_Signature.jpg

New medium:cheers:
0314192251_Signature.jpg

CT in center.
0314192250_Signature.jpg

Ghost Toof getting purdy!
0314192250b_Signature.jpg

That's all for now. Be sure to check in on my HPG erdbeer test. Thanks for watching.

AvT dropped another cola but broke stem this time, chopped it off and letting her keep rolling. Sucks it was a small one. I wanted to show off the bigger ones first.
0318190601_HDR~2_Signature.jpg
0318190617~2_Signature.jpg

Avt's were dropped Feb 1, probably chop soon.

BEAUTIFUL
still showing off when it looks that good man :drool:
I'll quote this when I decide to chop the rest. Thats a baby bud there compared to about 4 others on her. I noticed 2 more starting the lean, so getting some bamboo sticks maybe to see just how far she will go. But its already ambering and foxtailing.

Looks awesome @STILLSMOKIN !! AvT is an animal!
Thanks, but now that ive dialed in lights I get to switch again. YAY, can you here the excitement in that? I dread the clean up and switch but lights will be goin to cob, and I will keep my strips for something else. They still grow good just cobs will be more light per watt and I need to grow as cheap as possible to make up for all the lights I've bought.

Thanks, but now that ive dialed in lights I get to switch again. YAY, can you here the excitement in that? I dread the clean up and switch but lights will be goin to cob, and I will keep my strips for something else. They still grow good just cobs will be more light per watt and I need to grow as cheap as possible to make up for all the lights I've bought.
Efficiency and quality was the reason I switched to Autocobs. I was halfway though my grow when I switched and burnt a couple plants with them. I think I’ve got them figured out now but I’m curious to see what they’ll do on a full grow.

Looking great, shitty that one broke off but nice shot of the "smaller" buds :smoking:
Went to check today and another fell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back