Mephisto Genetics CocoHempster: Finishing a Double Grape and Skyrone Stomper.

She's still curing but she's super potent. Indica dominant high. First couple samples were creepers and a little more heady to start.... then creeped to the body. With a few days in the jar double grape is hitting smoother and harder. High starts out like it could be a good functioning high but soon you're stoned on our bottom. Lol When I say potent I mean it too. The wife took one baby hit and that was plenty for her. I have some kosher shatter and double grape flower beats it. At least in my opinion. I'll have a better report once she cures a bit more.... in another 2 weeks. Maybe less.
Thanks, Exactly what i needed. Comparison to kosher helps me out alot. :d5:

@Lowdown Nugs are denser than they look. I would give a 8 out of 10 on density overall. No popcorn buds really. everything was thrown into jars. I didn't push boosters this round really. First plant under LED in new environment. I think lower temperatures helped with density the most. My HPS grew fatter colas and dense buds, but I do not believe to this quality. The Skyrone Stomper buds feel rock hard... curious to see which is denser in the end.

She's still curing but she's super potent. Indica dominant high. First couple samples were creepers and a little more heady to start.... then creeped to the body. With a few days in the jar double grape is hitting smoother and harder. High starts out like it could be a good functioning high but soon you're stoned on our bottom. Lol When I say potent I mean it too. The wife took one baby hit and that was plenty for her. I have some kosher shatter and double grape flower beats it. At least in my opinion. I'll have a better report once she cures a bit more.... in another 2 weeks. Maybe less.
Double Grape flower < Kosher shatter = WINNING!:thumbsup: Nice work!

Hey man, I know this is an old thread but what height was the pled at when it fried your leaves? I'm at 12 inches and it seems fine. If I can get an idea on how low I can go, it would help. Lol, it's not that old of a thread.

I think I had the light around 15 inches when it started bleaching with both switches on. Also, different strains can take different tolerances to a degree. 12 inches seems pretty close but if it's working without signs of stress then sweet. :pass:

Sorry forgot to put up the final pics of Skyrone Stomper.

She was chopped on the beginning of day 74. She is now in Jars and yielded just over 3oz (89g). Was hoping for 4 to get close to that 1gram per watt. I'm super happy though for just using a p300. Resin and trichome coverage is fantastic!

In total between the Double Grape and Skyrone Stomper was 146 grams. 5.2oz.

Between the the two strains Double Grape was the denser of the two but not to far ahead.

Buds didn't swell as much as I thought they would on Skyrone Stomper but they are tight and compact. Most were slightly bigger than golf ball size at chop. Nothing huge nothing small. The whole plant filled in nicely and buds are really frosty.

_20170812_185825.JPG
IMG_20170812_175520860.jpg
IMG_20170812_175553128.jpg
IMG_20170812_175752582.jpg
IMG_20170813_084321346.jpg
IMG_20170812_175438625.jpg
IMG_20170812_175428916.jpg
IMG_20170812_175705539.jpg

Thanks for tagging along in this grow. I have another thread started where I'll be growing out more Mephisto strains. Any questions feel free to ask.

Peace out AFN. :smokeout:

Back