Indoor StillSmokin Garden and Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two more fell over when i was sliding it to me to tie up, so down she goes. Left lowers to finish a bit more.
0318192132a.jpg

@Froot n Fuel put biggest right under that other one.

Two more fell over when i was sliding it to me to tie up, so down she goes. Left lowers to finish a bit more. View attachment 1030847
@Froot n Fuel put biggest right under that other one.
Well, it’s not a real bad problem to have. You grew an awesome plant. I grew my AvT into a bushy, green, larfy turd. The buds never really swelled up. I’m almost starting to think I might have had some lockout with her.

Nothing like a forced harvest!
I ended up tying a couple of my plants bigger buds up to the light strips, it looked odd but worked well.
I never thought to tie it to the lights.. But then again last time I tied to something outside of pot, I forgot and moved pot and broke a cola.

Well, it’s not a real bad problem to have. You grew an awesome plant. I grew my AvT into a bushy, green, larfy turd. The buds never really swelled up. I’m almost starting to think I might have had some lockout with her.
I think yours looks fine just took on the ruderalis pheno more.

I never thought to tie it to the lights.. But then again last time I tied to something outside of pot, I forgot and moved pot and broke a cola.
If I tied off on the lights, I would definitely do this and probably more than once. In fact, I’d probably carry the plant in the house with lights, tent, heater, and humidifier dragging behind without noticing....:crying:

I used string, and had some bright yellow to use so that helped me remember, but I still raised one panel of lights and nearly strangled half the colas :face: This time I threw a scrog net in ahead of time just to hold the Haze colas up when she starts packing on weight.

:crying:Beerhunter CDN :crying: every time I work on my plants high or after a few cold bevvies :cheers::baghead: the shame...

Those are some nice fat colas 'Smokin, I hope my Meph's that are on the small side still pack on the weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back