Indoor StillSmokin Garden and Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Megacrop just became available in the UK bro gonna join the party soon :cheers:
Youll love it for sure. I'm not much for anything non organic but MC has it perfect. When using AN line I couldn't keep enough heartburn meds and chem taste was always there for me. With MC I can feed all the way up to chop and still smokes and burns the same. But always cures faster with a couple drinks of water before hand.

@BigSm0 just ordered a set of 2 6500k. Going to do a grow start to finish on each and then pick from there. If you could send me the new logo that would be awesome!
Thank you, I won’t have the logo in till Thursday or Friday. Would you like me to hold off on shipping?

I despise AN. It’s also worth reading this about the others too. https://bigbudsmag.com/bayer-monsanto-buyout-gmo-marijuana/

This is the main reason I switched to greenleaf.

AN bottles have got me to a few harvests now but i'm yet to blown away by my results in all honesty, and i'm not someone who likes to blame his tools for any downfalls but i think i've gotten as far with them as i ever will; seen several move to Greenleaf now and none have gone back from what i can tell. better price for a better product seems to me. Thanks for the info.

Bud factor x has been found with pesticides as well as greenplanet finisher and a few others look it up on google very worry sum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back