Indoor StillSmokin Garden and Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were at the top of your game pulling serious weight you may see a benefit but I think it’s impossible to recoup the cost in yields.

I'm sure you will anyway, but let us know the weight of that gal please, she looks hefty!
You will be busy trimming, I love harvest day but some strains, man UGH. I got a bowl trimmer for the smaller bits but I still hand trim a lot of it, you can't beat the care and attention and I love looking at the prize buds as I manicure them :drool:
Holding 60% humidity she weighed in just a touch under 8oz, tops alone were 5oz. By far my best yet, sorry no pics on skates. But afraid of scale pics, don't want people to get wrong ideal. That and scales are about 2x2 inches so several weighs just to figure it out. I bought the scales for my MC:bighug::pass::frog:

i was wondering about while she was flowering but when its ready i would love to here ur take on smells tastes ect and do you normaly harvest this way in sections if u will? Thanks for the info so far hope shes as good to you as you were to her
Heres a lower i had taken while still growing.
0319190610b~2.jpg

Ghost toof is getting huge now, had to tie of to lights.
0330191949b~2_Signature.jpg

Creme-Tasmo is a stinker for sure, smells like rotted meat with a touch of Cream
0330191951c~2_Signature.jpg
0330191951~2_Signature.jpg

Watch you don't drag your house out with ya :smoking:
I got my scrog net in for my haze but I'm sure she will need to be tied up too at the end. My Mephistos are so short they should be OK, but I have a second net or I'll just tie them up as needed.
All your gals look great, and 8 oz is an awesome yield! Was that wet or dry yield? I never even think to post a pic of the scale, if people don't believe me then meh whatever :shrug:Unless it's a contest and proof is needed but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Watch you don't drag your house out with ya :smoking:
I got my scrog net in for my haze but I'm sure she will need to be tied up too at the end. My Mephistos are so short they should be OK, but I have a second net or I'll just tie them up as needed.
All your gals look great, and 8 oz is an awesome yield! Was that wet or dry yield? I never even think to post a pic of the scale, if people don't believe me then meh whatever :shrug:Unless it's a contest and proof is needed but that doesn't seem to be the case.
That was dry weight, but my dry is 60% humidity. I find anything lower it starts to burn my throat. 62% is okay but I feel it takes forever to burn. I was really impressed with 8oz for sure. But I'm still shooting for that 1lb badge! Creme-tasmo may have hit it before burning. I'm going to let her go anyway, just really sick I messed her up. But when you cant get out of bed, it's hard to keep up with such a massive girl. She is atleast 4ft squared and drinks a gallon a day.

That right there is a great read, thanks for the info Bigsmo :thumbsup:

Megacrop, thats a new one for me guys but I am certainly going to check it out, Great work @STILLSMOKIN look delicious and you got them producing big time :drool::worship:
You will love MC they are by far the best tool in grow. Thxs for the kind words.
Looking buddereific :d5:

:toke:
Thx hairyman, mephisto makes it too easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back