Indoor StillSmokin Garden and Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 70 AvT special, she sure is special!
0312190620b_Signature~2.jpg
0312190608_Signature~2.jpg

CT battle gal looking mighty fine also
0312190620a_Signature~2.jpg

Thinking about pulling mars cob and replacing with autocob, cant believe cob is only 65w and out shines everything including 100w cob

she's special alright, great growing bro - did you already harvest her tote-mate?
Creme-Tasmo is gonna be huge man you better get ready!

she's special alright, great growing bro - did you already harvest her tote-mate?
Creme-Tasmo is gonna be huge man you better get ready!
Yeah she was about to herm on me getting all that hot feed. But she pulled a good frosty half ounce. I'll get pics of that soon.

Thinking about pulling mars cob and replacing with autocob, cant believe cob is only 65w and out shines everything including 100w cob
Remember me saying that

Remember me saying that
Yeah but everyone says that about their lights! Really didn't expect that. You can even tell in pics. Thats cobs only on in tent. I have them on 30mins before the rest on morning and night they stay on 30 mins longer to initiate sleep cycle. But really those cobs are something special though. The more I compare lights the more I'm ready to swap. Couple more weeks and ill be all cob.

all cob?! :worship:
Oh yeah man they are amazing! I knew this shiznit would happen... Should of told @Dabber to give it to someone who didnt just replace all lights for the 4th time. I spent more money on lights than I would have buying the smoke. But oh well if you want to be the best it takes the best.

Wish you hated the autocob because I have been looking at them for awhile now and you're not helping my broke ass out :crying:
I'll keep my lights but I hope to add them as awesome supplemental light in the near future.
Your grow is looking great :pass:

Wish you hated the autocob because I have been looking at them for awhile now and you're not helping my broke ass out :crying:
I'll keep my lights but I hope to add them as awesome supplemental light in the near future.
Your grow is looking great :pass:
Autocob!! Autocob!! Buy the Autocob, I’m so glad I did and they weren’t in the budget either. I’ve already blown my budget to get this rolling but the Autocobs are versatile, efficient, last forever and have very good results. One can’t go wrong.
63A21181-B87C-4454-B5FF-701112D83DE7.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back