Indoor StillSmokin Garden and Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had AvT out for feeding tonight and her odour has morphed into full on Pinesol and skunk. I have several more AvT seeds to grow out. I’m curious to see what other phenos are mixed up in those but it will be a little while before I get back to her again. I’m thinking HBSS and SODK for sure, a Sweet seeds CBD Nurse, and Strawberry Nuggets for my next run. I’d go with a full Mephisto grow again if they had offered a CBD strain. I know they are coming but I can’t wait that long.
Just checked in on her, is yours the AvT or AvT special? Mine are all AvT specials I got as freebies and they are a different strain.

So I'll be testing out an autocob thanks to @Dabber and @BigSm0 arrived safely today. I'll pick it up tomorrow if i can manage to wait that long.

Now where to put it?
0307190707a_Signature.jpg
0307190707_Signature.jpg
0307190706_Signature.jpg

Damn those are some fattening up buds :drool:
I want to add a couple autocobs to my grow too, but can't find the spare $$ as of yet. I'll see how you use yours and results from that for now.
Headed now to go get it, I'll be expanding other side soon so wanted to test out one. I know what I have now and what it can do so cobs got to be mighty impressive for me to change.

cob time!!

put it over Creme-Tasmo bro!
Creme tasmo is loving the mars hate to switch her out again. Also want an even battle to test the cobs, so going to be germ time soon.But I'm thinking I will move over to my HPG thread to bring attention to some other awesome genetics.

Got to say that @BigSm0 has an excellent product here! I have a 100w mars turned up, 40w strips out the wazoo, and 50w 110v driverless cobs. This light puts them all to shame with ease! Done a quick hookup for now, have to order a ratchet tie to secure where I want. But will post pics later when things settle down at home.

On a side note dm me a price for 8 more please or with how many needed to get a good discount lol. Not that its not cheap enough already but I'm part jew.

Couldn't help myself @Dabber took apart cob to find out how its so bright... Well @BigSm0 this is what I found. Sorry to let the secret out.
images.jpeg

Heres a comparison of just the cobs. Not sure what spectrum he sent but it's very bright and easier on the eyes. Spread is incredible and I will have more on that tonight after lights out.
0309190630_Signature~2.jpg
0309190636a_HDR_Signature~2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back