Indoor StillSmokin Garden and Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
To help see the beauty a bit better...
0226191744a~2_Signature.jpg

If you look in the right corner you will see tomatoes don't like as much light as canna
0226190624a~2_Signature.jpg
0226190626~2_Signature.jpg

Creme-Tasmo looking bonkers mate! :bow: and you know it's gonna be top shelf with CDLC lineage :smokeit:

is that an AvT in the orange bucket above? lots of beautiful spear heads on that!!

Creme-Tasmo looking bonkers mate! :bow: and you know it's gonna be top shelf with CDLC lineage :smokeit:

is that an AvT in the orange bucket above? lots of beautiful spear heads on that!!
Yeah the orange bucket AvT is looking delicious, knowing what it taste like it's hard to leave it much longer.

Then the little one in orange bucket on shelf is also a cremetasmo. But she didn't do as good because old dirt had bugs in it. So I will now be using new dirt every run.

This new dirt I'm using comes from cali and its composted food.

Yeah the orange bucket AvT is looking delicious, knowing what it taste like it's hard to leave it much longer.

Then the little one in orange bucket on shelf is also a cremetasmo. But she didn't do as good because old dirt had bugs in it. So I will now be using new dirt every run.

This new dirt I'm using comes from cali and its composted food.
What does your AvT smell like? Mine is very piney, with an underlying citrus. It’s quite frosty but buds are not very dense I’ve noticed. It’s probably still 2 weeks before flushing.

That battle plant is coming along great, I look forward to seeing the final pic of her there!

What does your AvT smell like? Mine is very piney, with an underlying citrus. It’s quite frosty but buds are not very dense I’ve noticed. It’s probably still 2 weeks before flushing.
I never really get a smell until after the cure. But I'm betting she will be very fruity like my last girl. Tag me in on yours, didn't know you had one.

That battle plant is coming along great, I look forward to seeing the final pic of her there!
She is a beast, pics just don't do justice. Frosting like crazy also.

I never really get a smell until after the cure. But I'm betting she will be very fruity like my last girl. Tag me in on yours, didn't know you had one.
I had AvT out for feeding tonight and her odour has morphed into full on Pinesol and skunk. I have several more AvT seeds to grow out. I’m curious to see what other phenos are mixed up in those but it will be a little while before I get back to her again. I’m thinking HBSS and SODK for sure, a Sweet seeds CBD Nurse, and Strawberry Nuggets for my next run. I’d go with a full Mephisto grow again if they had offered a CBD strain. I know they are coming but I can’t wait that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back