Indoor StillSmokin Garden and Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure I got solo ghost toof with it. That pic was day before and I moved it back. Then ghost toof in solo cup was directly under it until today.

AvT tote box looks dreamy mate

so you've got some pollen off the Port n Stilton?
Yeah, dont know why unless maybe it went to long. She was a bit stressed on light it seemed like. I went ahead and chopped her. Didnt want to risk others. Good thing is I took fan away from that side a couple weeks back. So hopefully no more seeding.

AvT is just getting ridiculous! By far the biggest AvT I've grown. I believe stretch finally stopped, going to let lights stay where they are for now.

Just check we are at 41 days from sprout on all AvT.

you found those AvT monster phenos :thumbsup:
it's still top of my want list - the smell off this Ripley's is sickening lemon and pine mixed in with some sort of cleaning product -- crossing that some kushy like Triangle is just :bow::bow::bow:
hope they do the business for ya.

you found those AvT monster phenos :thumbsup:
it's still top of my want list - the smell off this Ripley's is sickening lemon and pine mixed in with some sort of cleaning product -- crossing that some kushy like Triangle is just :bow::bow::bow:
hope they do the business for ya.
I have no complaints for ROG! It was a must have and I will be running that and trying to find the trans siberian again. I'll have to search for your post again for ROG it got lost in the alerts. I've been having some troubles fighting my head and body, so I haven't been on as much. That and losing interest in everything in general. Hoping grapey walter does it for me. Double grape, forgotten strawberries, Avt are my go to meds so for for when I get like this.

i know the feeling mate, hopefully it'll pass and you'll feel yourself again soon enough. :pass::pighug:

0217190638d.jpg

Chopped top of jammy, couldn't help myself. Rest will stay to amber up good. I did notice one of her buds seeded also.
0217190539a.jpg

HPG seeds are thriving. Going to pot them up soon. @tobe
0217190639b.jpg
0217190639a.jpg

Here is my prego solo gal, port got her and jammy!
0217190639.jpg

Avt with ruderalis structure
0217190653.jpg
0217190653a.jpg

Monster Avt bean @mephisto
0217190638a.jpg

Her little sister
0217190638b.jpg

View attachment 1016530
Chopped top of jammy, couldn't help myself. Rest will stay to amber up good. I did notice one of her buds seeded also. View attachment 1016535

HPG seeds are thriving. Going to pot them up soon. @tobe View attachment 1016527 View attachment 1016528

Here is my prego solo gal, port got her and jammy!View attachment 1016529

Avt with ruderalis structureView attachment 1016526 View attachment 1016525

Monster Avt bean @mephisto View attachment 1016533

Her little sisterView attachment 1016534

Looking real healthy in there. How would one of them seed? Would that be a hermie ball sack in there that hid itself?

I fucked up on the HPG seeds. Thought I gave Tobe the address but never did. Gave the address last week but not sure he’ll bother to send at this late date. We’ll see what he thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back