Indoor StillSmokin Garden and Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yeah looking great bro :d5:

Hell yeah looking great bro :d5:
I think some of that dabberville luck rubbed off on Avt shes about to the light. Still stacking daily. So now its time to find some crates so I can raise lights up, without hurting others. Learned my lesson on later supercrop from GW. She slowed way down for a week, stress will induce amber also! Cola is covered in amber, while rest is cloudy to clear.

Subbed up, I just put in an order for a few Mephisto strains so I'll be watching your continuing grows :biggrin:

@STILLSMOKIN , I am not to sure how to advice you due to the amount of coco you are using . I am 100 % soil . Are you using teas , they would be a big help with the grow medium you have . :thumbsup:

@STILLSMOKIN , I am not to sure how to advice you due to the amount of coco you are using . I am 100 % soil . Are you using teas , they would be a big help with the grow medium you have . :thumbsup:
No teas yet but i will look in on some here soon. How do you keep soil aerated?

Subbed up, I just put in an order for a few Mephisto strains so I'll be watching your continuing grows :biggrin:
More the merrier. I will try my best to push them as much as possible

I would say with the amount of coco and perlite you should have no problem with the soil being aerated .

I would say with the amount of coco and perlite you should have no problem with the soil being aerated .
Yeah but i have enough to go again with it. So was going to try all soil also.

May have pollinated ghost toof in solo or in 3 gal. Found this and only this one. I noticed last week solo cup went brown and started to really plump up. So hopefully thats all the damage. I took a spray bottle of water to spray where I thought it may have gotten. I also took and put some on mutant branch on avt that self topped.
IMG_20190210_192744.jpg

Look under small bud at white flower and money shot.:biggrin:
IMG_20190210_084452.jpg

May have pollinated ghost toof in solo or in 3 gal. Found this and only this one. I noticed last week solo cup went brown and started to really plump up. So hopefully thats all the damage. I took a spray bottle of water to spray where I thought it may have gotten. I also took and put some on mutant branch on avt that self topped. View attachment 1013282
Look under small bud at white flower and money shot.:biggrin:View attachment 1013283

Yeah that's some plant spooge all right dusting your branch :woody:. Are you going to pinch off that bud or let it set seed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back