New Grower Squid Farms 2013-Back on the Scene

Thanks Squid. Very cool job/hobby that your lady has there! :thumbs: Wonderful stuff!

Have a (virtual) Fire Agate to help with that OCD! ;)

21042008075807_01.jpg

Best vibes on the way for you, the wifey, and your garden!
noods-albums-private-picture183451-woodstockhappysmiley.gif

Thanks Squid. Very cool job/hobby that your lady has there! :thumbs: Wonderful stuff!

Have a (virtual) Fire Agate to help with that OCD! ;)

21042008075807_01.jpg

Best vibes on the way for you, the wifey, and your garden!
noods-albums-private-picture183451-woodstockhappysmiley.gif

Thanks! How does that help OCD?

This from Crystal-Cure.com:

"Fire Agate has a deep calming energy that brings security and safety. It is a protection stone with strong grounding powers.

Fire agate is said to represent absolute perfection. It instills spiritual fortitude."

But wait, it gets better... :D

"Fire agate links to the fire element and is used as an aid to improve sexual activity, stimulating vitality and opening the base chakra.

Hold a fire agate to inspire inner knowledge to emerge in the resolution of problems. It also helps in overcoming addictions, and other destructive desires."

Just a cool guy to have around! :thumbs:
:smokebuds:

Update Day 24 for everything except the budding little Onyx

Allo allo folks. Update time. I like doing them every 10 days or so instead of every week, plus I don't always have a definite time to get to it. Everything is going great! Well...most everything. The 3 surprise strains I have going are all males. Oh well, sucks I got 3 out of 3 males, but I'm ok with getting the pollen and starting more. They are Stone Dragons, some of you had guessed. :lol: I recently received some F3 SDs so I think I will start those instead of the F1s. :thumbs:

Gonna just post bigger pics with labels above each again, I like how that worked out. Toke up and enjoy. :smokebuds:

These first three are the male Stone Dragons...the two taller ones have been outside for about 4 days now I think. Luckily since I live in the woods, I am able to stick them in a sunny spot in the back yard with a ring of wire around them to protect them from my cats and other critters. Very little insects have eaten them and they look great. They'll be ok back there for a couple weeks until they mature, couldn't grow out full plants in the back yard or I would. :D
The two that have been out have grown 2-3 inches I bet in just a few days. That smaller third one I just put out today after seeing his balls. Gave them all a bloom feed and waiting for them to pay up in pollen. :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here is a group shot of the whole tent getting taken over. :D That Purple Basil is obviously not the same one. That other one bloomed little flowers and is just gorgeous, it's outside. I'll throw a shot up some other time.
attachment.php

Couple shots of the bagseed Photos...some pots have two plants and one has three in it. Going good and will be gone tomorrow to who I was starting them for...frees up space to start more!
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

This is the Reserva Privada Sour Kush that was looking just awful last update. Totally turning around and I am stoked about that.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Big Bud#2 just topped all the Photos yesterday.
attachment.php
attachment.php

TH Seeds Kushage
attachment.php
attachment.php

Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel Fem-just showed sex yesterday so on Day 23. Really stoked about this one too!
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

And last but not least, my little Onyx...still can't remember how old she is, but keeps throwing pistols out so she is still running. Hopefully done in a few weeks. :D Looks like it'll be about an 8th. Fine by me. :D
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN0198[1].jpg
    DSCN0198[1].jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 77
  • DSCN0196[1].jpg
    DSCN0196[1].jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCN0195[1].jpg
    DSCN0195[1].jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 73
  • DSCN0194[1].jpg
    DSCN0194[1].jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 73
  • DSCN0193[1].jpg
    DSCN0193[1].jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 74
  • DSCN0192[1].jpg
    DSCN0192[1].jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 75
  • DSCN0191[1].jpg
    DSCN0191[1].jpg
    101 KB · Views: 73
  • DSCN0190[1].jpg
    DSCN0190[1].jpg
    80 KB · Views: 72
  • DSCN0189[1].jpg
    DSCN0189[1].jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 75
  • DSCN0188[1].jpg
    DSCN0188[1].jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 72
  • DSCN0187[1].jpg
    DSCN0187[1].jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCN0186[1].jpg
    DSCN0186[1].jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 76
  • DSCN0185[1].jpg
    DSCN0185[1].jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 73
  • DSCN0184[1].jpg
    DSCN0184[1].jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 73
  • DSCN0183[1].jpg
    DSCN0183[1].jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 76
  • DSCN0182[1].jpg
    DSCN0182[1].jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 74
  • DSCN0181[1].jpg
    DSCN0181[1].jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 78
  • DSCN0180[1].jpg
    DSCN0180[1].jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 79
  • DSCN0179[1].jpg
    DSCN0179[1].jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 77
looking good squid,
whats wrong with that last onyx though? looks like it has spider mites.

think i can even see webbing along the leaf edges...

Last edited:
yup I agree with you Bgrt, looks like the borg have infested the poor little Onyx. I hope that Onyx is isolate from the rest of your girls, if not start nuking that little bitch and all other bitch's Cause they will be infested by the Borg. Sending Mite Killing Karma your way Squid

the first male pic looks like its got them too....
get it under control as soon as possible. good luck and god speed.
:smokebuds:

Damn Squidders, trucking along man.. lookin' really good.. that CC definitely looks like a GOOD woman to use.. definitely heavy indica, broad leaves.. :drool: :drool:

While the Onyx does look sick, looks could be deceiving, I'd be hard pressed to believe that it's spider mites.. being in such close proximity to the other plants, there'd be a lot more damage than that by now. It's looked like that for 12 days now... (last big photo update) :2cents: It's not mites, there's something in the fert or possibly a foliar feeding he did.. Squid can clear it up I'm sure!

I'm gonna get back to you a bit later tonight Squid, taking the wife and kids out for my birthday.. :lol:

some F3 SDs so I think I will start those instead of the F1s
Nope, these males are f2 black selection, f3 you have are mixed and you want to keep this one, and maybe the third for future use :thumbs:
212832d1366921598-squid-farms-2013-back-scene-dscn0180%5B1%5D.jpg

Thanks Stone! I will be keeping all.of their pollen for future use. Cool that you can just look and tell.

And guys...it is spider mites...weird though. I noticed them weeks ago and cleared all the little webs out and just left it. It hasn't gotten.amy worse at all but I can clearly see them plain as day...but it hasn't spread and isn't causing damage.
I searched on here and read about how unstoppable and terrible they are...then one day I had all the plants out for feeds and I just.swept the tent out. Couple days later I saw no webs or mites..weird eh? Then they came back a few days later but not on every plant. Basically everything touches in the tent as you can see.

Is that what has caused all the speckles on the Onyx? She doesnt have much longer left so I dunno what to do really. Weirdest case of SM I have seen. They are there, but they are just like..hanging out. I dunno. :lol:

Definitely need to get that sorted out, right? All of the Photos are about to go outside next weekend. Then I down to the one CC which gives me a good chance to handle this I am thinking, and before I start more plants...

I'm all ears guys and gals. What.do I need to do?

Back