New Grower Squid Farms 2013-Back on the Scene

The other 3 'surprise' Autos, although anyone with keen observation skills can maybe guess as to what these beauties are.
207911d1366154302-squid-farms-2013-back-scene-dscn0164%5B1%5D.jpg
Dark green leaves with dark tips can't he mistaken :D

Very nice bro :five:

:group:

Very nice day 15 pics and day something onyx you have going now man!:slap:

Oh there be Dragons in your tent Mr S... All looking good over here brother...Time for a little Slap i beleive...........:smokebuds:

Nice one Squid.. :wiz: I'm chillin' at the back here brother.. :toke:

Oh there be Dragons in your tent Mr S... All looking good over here brother...Time for a little Slap i beleive...........:smokebuds:

Hehehe. :crack::eatmydragon:

Stone, is dead on, too. :D Thanks guys. :D :group:

I like it. I'm definitely digging the set-up. Going to get me some orange juice containers when I can.. there was a gas station running a 50 cent any fountain drink deal, so I went in and bought a bunch of 44oz cups just now for the new dragons I'm starting. :wiz: After our conversation yesterday about starting beans and 24-32oz pushing it.. I figured I'd do what was best for the genetics and invest in some new containers.

Are you going to harden the outdoor plants off? I've grown Sour Kush (headband) a few times, I have one going right now that started off much like yours, slow.. it hit a spurt though. I'll get some shots of it for you so you can see what's in store..

:slap:

Keep it growing brother!

I like it. I'm definitely digging the set-up. Going to get me some orange juice containers when I can.. there was a gas station running a 50 cent any fountain drink deal, so I went in and bought a bunch of 44oz cups just now for the new dragons I'm starting. :wiz: After our conversation yesterday about starting beans and 24-32oz pushing it.. I figured I'd do what was best for the genetics and invest in some new containers.

Are you going to harden the outdoor plants off? I've grown Sour Kush (headband) a few times, I have one going right now that started off much like yours, slow.. it hit a spurt though. I'll get some shots of it for you so you can see what's in store..

:slap:

Keep it growing brother!

Thanks, my man. Yeah, when I look that RP Sour Kush up is says Headband in parenthesis or something like that. It's soooorta looking better since yesterday. I didn't feed her because it was still rather damp, but furthest away from the fan, so I moved her closer in front of the fan and in a bit better light. Even the stuff on the outside coverage of that Tek lamp seems to be doing just about the same or better than the stuf in central light. Hopefully, she take off soon, I am thinking she will. At least well enough to keep even if it's lower on the yield end I would LOVE to have some of that strain around. :D

Good idea on the bigger cups, mate. We go through a lot of orange juice and almond milk so I have plenty of those things since I started keeping them. I like how the square containers fit together in the tent and supposedly square helps with root swirling that round containers can cause.

And yes, I'll be putting all my Photos in trays so they're easier to carry together and hardening them off on the porch or somewheres for about a week before transplanting into the holes. I have dug some pretty big holes for my good genetic Photos and am hoping for some really high yields here. Guess I'll be updating those too, but not that many pics on those as I don't wanna go there that much, let alone take a camera. Safety and stealth here...sorta close to the house...We're in the sticks, though so we'll be fine. :D

Hi Squid! Sorry if I made you jump- wasn't my intention. :)
:peace: :peace: :peace:
Could you please elaborate on this pic? Do feel free to be in-depth about it. LOL

attachment.php

Have a bong full of Bluberry buds while you type. :bong:

Attachments

• SquidPic.JPG
    SquidPic.JPG
    7.4 KB · Views: 60
Subbed! Nice garden. I have a 3x3 tent and am using the same PL-L 55 tek 4 lamp you have, I bought a Tek 2 as well so I have that currently setup in my grow. So far so good. Those tek lamps get hot!!

Hi Squid! Sorry if I made you jump- wasn't my intention. :)
:peace: :peace: :peace:
Could you please elaborate on this pic? Do feel free to be in-depth about it. LOL

attachment.php

Have a bong full of Bluberry buds while you type. :bong:

:D That is super cool you noticed that. My wife makes hemp jewelry and trinkets, etc. Necklaces, bracelets, anklets, working on hemp rings, they're pretty cool. And she can also do stuff like rear-view mirror charms, or you can hang them anywhere. When I got my new tent and was setting up a few months ago, she made me that long one for me. They're 'tent charms' for good luck with growth. :thumbs: I think they work. :D That one is customized to me, it's 100% Hemp twine, and it has a continuous spiral with planet-like beads with an odd number of knots in between every bead and joint and at the ends. I like odd numbers, OCD. And I'm into space and planetary stuff and spirals. It's been hung up in there ever since I setup. :DI love it.

Thanks dictate! Glad to have you join in. And yes, the Tek lamp does get rather warm..only thing I don't like about it really. But it cranks those lumens and watts in small space. I have my 4" exhaust on high all the time. I do exhaust that air into the same room though. But high ceilings and it just collects up there mostly. I don't have a way of exhausting outside right now really. I could run over to the window, but I don't want ducting going across the corner of the room. I get spikes sometimes to 86 or so , but that box fan in there creates a lot of airflow and I think that allows me to have the higher temps with no issues. I have the light really close to my plants too, a few inches if possible. I also firmly believe that the Silica Blast that I give them works great and does just what it's supposed to, which is help strengthen stems and allow them to flourish in more extreme conditions, ie: hot and cold temps among other things. :check:

I'll have an update up with pics of some beauties after they wake up at 4 today so stay tuned everyone! :group:

Last edited:
Back