adtaq1E.jpg

Short video

Day 18
Been leaf tucking everyday
LlXnyRq.jpg

Roots
adtaq1E.jpg

Short video

Looking good. What else do you have going and how old are they? Sour Crack is a fast strain, I have never done it in DWC. The buds are always nice and dense and if you take it longer, don't plan on smoking in the day...unless you want to do nothing! Great for night time, but makes me feel like I am useless if I partake in the morning! Good work, that plant will be done in 6 or 7 more weeks. Peace, slow

Looking good. What else do you have going and how old are they? Sour Crack is a fast strain, I have never done it in DWC. The buds are always nice and dense and if you take it longer, don't plan on smoking in the day...unless you want to do nothing! Great for night time, but makes me feel like I am useless if I partake in the morning! Good work, that plant will be done in 6 or 7 more weeks. Peace, slow
Thanks slow, I have 3 other sour crack (right about 14 days old I think, didnt quite count the age, just gonna harvest the one in the one gallon at cloudy trichs for a quick few grams and let the rest harden up. I do have a small tent ready for the potted sour crack when it starts getting at looking like the plants could possibly smoosh into each other. I have a sweet n sour which I was going to put outside if need be (same age as this dwc sour crack) and I have a healing path genetics white widow auto which I plan to move around between areas. I have it planned a lot better this time around. I made sure all the plants I grow I have somewhere else to put them if need be... Plue being that its warm enough outside now, I have a lot more room to maneuver things around. Heck, I could just put all the potted sour crack outside and let them grow without the artificial light at this point and only bring them in on a few nights that are going to be cold before harvest

I am growing sc because of those very reasons you specified. The speed, the fact its narcotic, and the fact you can do some plants fast and some slowly and play around with things. The thing is that I'm mostly growing for my hubby's seizures and so I know sour crack does work ok for him and we are going to be running as close to zero grams as possible... we have been divvying up an ounce and a half to last as long as possible because it is about 400 an ounce at dispensaries here. Usually he goes through an ounce in 2 weeks and I can use about a quarter in a week for my shoulder, neck and back pain myself but I've just foregone it since pain is bareable, and seizures could kill him.

Anyway...
The fact you said 6 to 7 weeks makes me happy to hear. My goal is always 100+ g in dwc but knowing how sc yields I'd be happy with 50 to 75 g.

Thanks slow, I have 3 other sour crack (right about 14 days old I think, didnt quite count the age, just gonna harvest the one in the one gallon at cloudy trichs for a quick few grams and let the rest harden up. I do have a small tent ready for the potted sour crack when it starts getting at looking like the plants could possibly smoosh into each other. I have a sweet n sour which I was going to put outside if need be (same age as this dwc sour crack) and I have a healing path genetics white widow auto which I plan to move around between areas. I have it planned a lot better this time around. I made sure all the plants I grow I have somewhere else to put them if need be... Plue being that its warm enough outside now, I have a lot more room to maneuver things around. Heck, I could just put all the potted sour crack outside and let them grow without the artificial light at this point and only bring them in on a few nights that are going to be cold before harvest

I am growing sc because of those very reasons you specified. The speed, the fact its narcotic, and the fact you can do some plants fast and some slowly and play around with things. The thing is that I'm mostly growing for my hubby's seizures and so I know sour crack does work ok for him and we are going to be running as close to zero grams as possible... we have been divvying up an ounce and a half to last as long as possible because it is about 400 an ounce at dispensaries here. Usually he goes through an ounce in 2 weeks and I can use about a quarter in a week for my shoulder, neck and back pain myself but I've just foregone it since pain is bareable, and seizures could kill him.

Anyway...
The fact you said 6 to 7 weeks makes me happy to hear. My goal is always 100+ g in dwc but knowing how sc yields I'd be happy with 50 to 75 g.
Next time I would suggest starting your Organic/Soil grow before the DWC. Reason I am saying is because Soil typically finish faster than DWC. This would let you harvest the Soil buds sooner as you stated and let the DWC go longer and get your Couchlock effects. Either way, you are looking much better now and I love Sour Crack for the exact same reasons. It is the Reason I tried Autos and nothing compares to the speed of Sour Cracks for me. Glad to see you are crushing it now. Just keep the Airflow high and expect about a week longer total growth on the DWC girl. That is a guesstimate, but most likely correct by my previous experiences with SC. Will be following the whole way, keep up the good work and take it slowandeasy!

BTW, Sour Crack doesn't need a ton of N. If you get any downward leaf curl, back off. I know my old Purple lights made my plants darker green looking than under COBs. Just letting you know how mine have reacted in the past. You are doing great, keep it up! Peace, slow

Thanks for the info slow. I'll make sure to watch the n. I'm of the mindset that when the trichs are all cloudy it's time to chop but usually that's about when I find them at about 60 to 63 days for sour crack from growing it before.
Heres a little video of the plant today like I promised

PYrwroP.gifv

Thanks for the info slow. I'll make sure to watch the n. I'm of the mindset that when the trichs are all cloudy it's time to chop but usually that's about when I find them at about 60 to 63 days for sour crack from growing it before.
Heres a little video of the plant today like I promised

PYrwroP.gifv

Looking good. I agree, someone on this site mentioned that they believe the effects of Autos changes more rapidly than Photos. For example, an Auto plant with 10% Amber might give a more downer effect than a Photo strain with only 10% Amber. I am not sure about scientific proof, but I will agree that Mephisto strains will decrease in quality if taken too long. I can tell by the Rosin quality and quantity. I have heard peak time for potency for Autos is more on the Mostly Cloudy, with no Amber. There could be something to this theory, as I will agree the Quality of my Rosin is always superior on the early side of Harvest. Yield, taste, and over all looks are typically better without any Amber at all. That being said, all strains will change flavors, smells, effects if taken to mostly Amber. I have a photo Strain that will smell, taste and look completely different if taken 2 weeks extra. But in a good way. However most Autos I have taken that much extra seem to lose potency quicker than any Photo strain I have done if extended too long. This kind of confirms the "internal clock" theory of Autos. Peace slow

Back