Mephisto Genetics Sour crack dwc - Harvest Day 50 56g dry

Quick update before I head put for a while. I changed the res and cleaned the airstone. Put xtreme gardening azos and mykos wp at the ratios recommended by the company, upped maxi gro to 3/4 strength and PhD the res and shes looking good and has responded well over the last four hours

Day 14
nSVK4Hb.jpg

Roots
XdMkrgt.jpg

Yah I’m still s struggling noob myself, look at this, same age, strain, everything—:doh:
Right next to each other...
View attachment 1051620 View attachment 1051623

Not about to give up DWC anytime soon.

I can tell You personally from experience that sour Crack is a very finicky strain some of them are nute sensitive some of them can take it like champs it’s weird I don’t know why but you probably didn’t do anything wrong you’re probably just using the same feed ppm for both of them I’m guessing?

I’ve had both. Just dial it down. Water level might possibly be too high? Looks a tad overwatered? Air stone is in working order?

Ph?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even mine started to act up the other day[emoji38] no change in res stats

5727e5e25cd87d90e5da423eee8ac7ff.jpg

You can see up high her fans were effected

She’s fine now tho

b3b5cb88424ce48d86115426941d6692.jpg

Sooooooooo frosty!!!

I can tell You personally from experience that sour Crack is a very finicky strain some of them are nute sensitive some of them can take it like champs it’s weird I don’t know why but you probably didn’t do anything wrong you’re probably just using the same feed ppm for both of them I’m guessing?

I’ve had both. Just dial it down. Water level might possibly be too high? Looks a tad overwatered? Air stone is in working order?

Ph?

Yup. Check on all that. Not a sour crack though, it’s a test strain.

Quick update before I head put for a while. I changed the res and cleaned the airstone. Put xtreme gardening azos and mykos wp at the ratios recommended by the company, upped maxi gro to 3/4 strength and PhD the res and shes looking good and has responded well over the last four hours

Day 14
nSVK4Hb.jpg

Roots
XdMkrgt.jpg
She looks great Miss U!

Day 15. Looking good. First day I can leaf tuck and it's going to be a great one to leaf tuck and should be bushy
Pretuck
0vJenzW.jpg

Post tuck
Rmz6FY9.jpg

And the roots. The picture makes them look a bit brown but they are a beautiful white and healthy looking
v3AdCYd.jpg

She looks great Miss U!
Thanks. I'm glad shes doing well. Im holding my breath though. It's not over till I smoke that last bud and now I think I need some weed just to keep me from having anxiety from growing weed

Should be a good time for the plant over the coming weeks. I expect her to be leaf tucked and maybe a light defoliation but I want to let her go natural and get her done by day 70 latest and have some nice bud. Between my dwc sour crack I'm documenting here, 2 sour cracks I'm growing in 3 gal air pots and 1 sour crack in a 1 gal air pkt I'm going to have a fair amount of sour crack. Which is more than fine with me. I like the speed of sour crack and I'll be able to have some different harvest days of sc

Yeah I hear you, she really looks great though. When they get a certain size problem free they tend to take off. The next week or two will be the clincher, but all systems go. :thumbsup:

That sour crack sounds nice I might have to look into it for a future grow. We’ll see what happens after these photos.

Roots and shoots all look great, you are doing the right thing by checking both and monitoring everything, all looks perfect :d5:

Yeah I hear you, she really looks great though. When they get a certain size problem free they tend to take off. The next week or two will be the clincher, but all systems go. :thumbsup:

That sour crack sounds nice I might have to look into it for a future grow. We’ll see what happens after these photos.
Yep its the time to focus in and have it all dialed in and so far so good. This stage always seems to go well for me in dwc, it's the stage before the roots hit the water that scares me! That's where I usually fail. Sour crack is a great plant size is just small but in dwc is should yield fairly nice and be a good yield. I did a Tyrone special in dwc for 125g in 60 days flat so I know the genetics sour crack has in it can be quick when it delivers so we can see just what happens in the speed. I also know it was a beautiful Bush too that took half of my 24x48x60 tent. And was shoved to the aide so realistic would have been able to fit a 4x4 and gotten more. But looks like all is good as I said :)
Roots and shoots all look great, you are doing the right thing by checking both and monitoring everything, all looks perfect :d5:
Thanks, I figure best to check it all consistently because I didnt do it all every time and I missed my airstone before. I know I'm fixated on that but something so little makes such an impact I'm being certain to go through it all... I am working on making a check list of everything you should do on a dwc bucket check. Like air stone check, pg&e check, pump check, line placement, water temp check etc.

Day 15 shes doing well. I keep her leaves tucked for that all powerful side branching
aux1Q9R.jpg

Roots still nice and white
gy3iNCN.jpg

Back