Mephisto Genetics Sour crack dwc - Harvest Day 50 56g dry

Go LOS @MissUniverse .......

Peace your results are phenomenal, can’t argue Gallon per Gallon super effective!
Teach her the ways! I only suggest Coco because it would be an easy switch. LOS would take some extra stuff, but if you are going organic...you can't deny your LOS results!!!

Teach her the ways! I only suggest Coco because it would be an easy switch. LOS would take some extra stuff, but if you are going organic...you can't deny your LOS results!!!

I gotta blow the horn for LOS ..... Best move for @MissUniverse would be coco, easy switch, add in auto watering and bingo!

Last edited:
For now I'm sticking with dwc. I have the res temps honed in, I have it consistently at 65-70f and seems fine. The biofungicide has done its job thus far. The airstone gets gunked up a bit here and there with the xtreme gardening azos and mykos which over the course of a few days can decrease the airflow so I'm daily taking the airstone out of the bucket and cleaning it by running it under warm water and scrubbing it with a child's soft bristle tooth brush and it cleans it up well (during this I hook it in the pump to get the gunk out from in between the pores of the airstone).

Ph has been maintained between 5.75 to 5.85 throughout the last 7 days. She has drank a total of 1 gallon of solution at this point and will be transitioned to full strength grow nutrients over the next 4 days.
Day 13
7lIoxQ0.jpg

Roots are healthy and fine
QpCOTzL.jpg

For now I'm sticking with dwc. I have the res temps honed in, I have it consistently at 65-70f and seems fine. The biofungicide has done its job thus far. The airstone gets gunked up a bit here and there with the xtreme gardening azos and mykos which over the course of a few days can decrease the airflow so I'm daily taking the airstone out of the bucket and cleaning it by running it under warm water and scrubbing it with a child's soft bristle tooth brush and it cleans it up well (during this I hook it in the pump to get the gunk out from in between the pores of the airstone).

Ph has been maintained between 5.75 to 5.85 throughout the last 7 days. She has drank a total of 1 gallon of solution at this point and will be transitioned to full strength grow nutrients over the next 4 days.
Day 13
7lIoxQ0.jpg

Roots are healthy and fine
QpCOTzL.jpg

Glad you keep on going! :bighug:

This time everything seems to be dialed in ... plants and roots are looking healthy. :pighug:

Cheers and happy growing!

Back