New Grower Slow journey to my first grow... sorta.

I've started back with auto's...did a photo run cause a friend needed a bunch of clones for gorllia farming...and back to auto's....they still take too long, lol.

Ok got my new humidifier today. Hoping it is just what I needed. It seems to put out a lot more mist. Also I went ahead and put a thin layer of rice hulls on the top of the pots for a mulch layer to help keep the surface of the soil from drying out as much. Also got better labels for the girls. Now if the last NCH would pop soon, we could get the humidity dome outa here and focus on a clean tidy grow tent.
PXL_20220114_202733713.jpg
PXL_20220114_202741315.jpg

Last edited:
If the 2nd Northern Cheese Haze has not broken soil by tomorrow, I am just going to go with the 6 plants I have now. The current Northern Cheese Haze is clearly the runt. Maybe I got a pack of seeds from a bad batch of seeds from Mephisto. The 4 Assed Monkey was the last seed to break the surface of the soil and it is clearly bigger than the NCH.
PXL_20220119_012007488.jpg

So this morning I changed my light schedule. Until now I had my lights running 24/7. I added 4 hours of darkness to go to a 20/4 light schedule. I personally feel the plants need a few hours to rest each day. I am also thinking this may be why I never really see the plants "praying". Maybe they were just being stressed from 24 hours of light. We will see what happens in the next week.

I am calling today, day 14. And a Sunday update. I noticed a couple fungus gnats so I put out a couple yellow sticky traps. I also ordered some neematodes from Amazon to water in later this week. Probably could have put at least 3 or 4 more plants in here but there is always next run...
PXL_20220123_125900209.jpg

They look swell. I'd love it if you'd let the NCH live. I think we both got seeds at the same time and I haven't popped mine. You never know, it may come back. But if you chop, I'd understand.

They look swell. I'd love it if you'd let the NCH live. I think we both got seeds at the same time and I haven't popped mine. You never know, it may come back. But if you chop, I'd understand.
I got this pack of NCH from seedsman probably 3 years ago... Every seed in the pack so far has been a runt that never produced bud. I have a newer pack I could try popping seeds from.

Back