New Grower Slow journey to my first grow... sorta.

I am experiencing some fungus gnats I currently have some yellow sticky traps set out for them... I'm ordering some mosquito bits which I have heard works very well for helping to keep these little pests at bay. Previously I had applied Nematodes to help with this but no doubt I managed to kill them all by letting the soil dry out so much.

Week 6 update pics. Have high hopes for the next grow.. already narrowing down the strains I'll grow. I think we can make a lot of improvements next grow. But anyhow... Here we go with week 6 pics. I cleaned up the bottoms of the plants as I went along but today I cleaned them up a little more. View attachment 1422129View attachment 1422130View attachment 1422131View attachment 1422132
You have some nice girls bro so well done also I agree about the nitrogen so I'd ease back on your feed a little

You have some nice girls bro so well done also I agree about the nitrogen so I'd ease back on your feed a little
I just top dress... I have not top dressed for weeks. At this point I think I'm just going to ride it out with what is in the pots. I thought about a small top dress of bloom nutes but I think I should be good. There is a chance I may top dress a couple of tablespoons of cavern culture sometime in the next week. Cavern culture is 1-12-0.

My 4 assed monkey is making me proud. She seems to be stacking buds just about everywhere.
PXL_20220220_010427695.jpg

Weekly update. Plants are looking ok. A couple of days ago I chose not to water. I am working 90+ hours this week and when I looked at the plants they seemed ok. I figured it would be ok to let them go another day without watering. Well most looked ok but there was 1 or 2 that looked very droopy from needing water. So I'm still having issues with good watering practices. I'm hoping the earthboxes help a lot this next run with my watering issues. The plants all looked happy the morning after I watered.
Screenshot_20220225-225202.png
Screenshot_20220226-071923.png
Screenshot_20220226-072054.png

Back