New Grower Slow journey to my first grow... sorta.

I was a little worried that being my first grow in this space... and my only indoor grow not going as well as hoped, that 5 plants may not fill this space up like I want. So i decided to add 2 more plants to my grow so I'll be doing 7 total. I'm adding another Rhino Ryder and a Northern Cheese Haze. So my total will be 2 Critical Orange Punch, 2 Rhino Ryder, 2 Strawberry Nuggets, 1 Northern Cheese Haze.

You'll probably hit low 80's easily. I have a 120 window unit for my bedroom / lung room and it's only off on the coldest days in Fl. Nice 72f on porch but already 85f in the tents.

Reactions: AMG
You'll probably hit low 80's easily. I have a 120 window unit for my bedroom / lung room and it's only off on the coldest days in Fl. Nice 72f on porch but already 85f in the tents.
Right now the room is in the 60's... Mid to low. So I expect to hit 80-85. I'm ok with that. I just don't want to be over 85... I have a VPD chart so as long as I can keep everything in the safe zone we are all good

Right now the room is in the 60's... Mid to low. So I expect to hit 80-85. I'm ok with that. I just don't want to be over 85... I have a VPD chart so as long as I can keep everything in the safe zone we are all good
Yup. 85 is my mark. If it hits that in canopy area I drop the AC setting down 2 degrees and wait an hour to recheck.

Yup. 85 is my mark. If it hits that in canopy area I drop the AC setting down 2 degrees and wait an hour to recheck.
I have an exhaust fan with carbon filter... I planned on using a passive intake. If that doesn't work I will set up a small intake fan. I have a 4" inline fan with a speed setting I can use to help with cooling.

Never understood the use of intake fan. Whatever cfm the exaust is pulling out,the same cfm will get in. It's physics.
7 plants in a 4x4 may get crowdy fast IMO.
Good luck,i'll follow!:cheers:

That’s a serious light that just fits in the tent!! Nice… good luck

Back