Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

That's quite a shopping list were you able to get that all in one place?

I found a guy in Sweden on ebay doing the kits in my hours of hunting European suppliers...those passive pin heat sinks are a bitch to get hold of in the UK. It was a goo price for the lot in one go. Probably could have saved my self £50 if I had shopped around for the parts, but it was becoming to much work... Tah Dar easy option.
Dude I so can't believe I got this out of her in one go, the was the plan to accumulate all of it over this year, take my time... ha har... she must feeling guilty

That's funny, with the Misses. You don't want to start a spending war [emoji44]

I doute very much that will happen, our business has picked up a bit and and we have aloud our selves some new toys for work. The misses treat was a new mac book pro (She got the iPad on a deal and just couldn't say no). I'm up grading my laptop in few weeks, need it to kick ass to get the most out of Photoshop. The lights are my bonus prezzie... also a little treat to my self as I have written and published my first book.

View attachment 691586

Up Date

No drama wile I was away apart from that slight yellowing has now turned to burnt tips. I think maybe the B@Q verve soil is a little hot.
The next set seem all good and the plants don't seem to be slowing at all, going at a good speed so I'm just gonna go with it...they look happy.
They did have a small water today, the small pots had dried out, gave about 500ml each.

The Pineapple Express has got away with the burnt tips

View attachment 691589

The White Cheese has suffered the most but is growing fine

View attachment 691590

The fast and vast not as much as the white cheese

View attachment 691594

Having fun getting the RH up (the hot box is doing me proud on heat but has giving me and another problem to solve), the mini humidifier is doing an OK job but is limited to about 8rhs so I'm having to stay on top of it. I'm also wetting T-towels and hanging them up, they help but don't last long.

View attachment 691598

Groom up date

Slates loft is getting COBS :headbang: ... Well the misses got rumbled, she went and got her self a new iPad...by accident she says and kinda forgot to tell me... :evil: ... gilt trip time... :woohoo: got me some DIY cobs, ordered today.
:frog:,

here is the kit list -
5x Citizen CLU048-1212 90 CRI COB LED (3500k)
5x 120x80mm pin fin heatsinks untapped
5x COB holder
1x Pairui 250W LGSU250-C1400D dimmable
1x Dimmer (100k potentiometer) for dimming down to 10%
1x Knob for dimmer (potentiometer)
1x 3 meter RED cabel 600V
1x 3 meter BLACK cabel 600V
4x 1 meter WHITE cabel 600V
4x carbiner for your frame
1x IEC C14 connector
10x M4 12mm screw
10x M3 6mm screw

Watch this space to see my new DIY adventures into cob building

Thank for reading :pass:

groom looks great man awesome job.. i am also struggleing with RH need to figure something out fast

groom looks great man awesome job.. i am also struggleing with RH need to figure something out fast

buying a better humidifier that last longer might help me out better...I'm going to have to get another hygrometer as well, one of mine reads 23-35% RH and the other 50-60% RH, they are only 30cm apart.
I'm also thinking of fashioning some larger domes, chopping the bottoms off some 5ltr (1 gallon) water bottles. That may give me a week before they are to big.

buying a better humidifier that last longer might help me out better...I'm going to have to get another hygrometer as well, one of mine reads 23-35% RH and the other 50-60% RH, they are only 30cm apart.
I'm also thinking of fashioning some larger domes, chopping the bottoms off some 5ltr (1 gallon) water bottles. That may give me a week before they are to big.

yes i need to get a humidifier for sure ive never used one

Back