Indoor Slaters Loft - The 2017 'Get some from your mother' tour

P&Cparty.jpg

Up date

I love Wednesdays, I get to stay at home looking after my girls... my 2 yr old and my plants.
You can tell the action is about to start, the small pots are drying out fast so I have given the lady's a little water. The 2 in the smaller 10ltr pots (WC and FV) 500ml and the PE in the larger 20ltr pot got 1ltr, with 1ml Green Fuse root simulator and 1ml Plant Magic bio silicon.

One thing different I'm doing in this grow is I'm using @opticfoliar from the start. On my last grow I only got to use it just before the stretch, so its going to be good to see it perform from the start. I gave the lady's a spray yesterday hoping it will give them a pick me up after their shaky start...well there was most definitely a big improvement in the plants this morning. All 3 standing to attention with a nice colour and increased growth.
WP_20170125_10_00_46_Rich.jpg

Massive difference the optic spay has made, really perked the Pineapple Express (PE) up. She has stepped it up gear and is starting to move.
I think I might top her as I'm going to be using a scrog on her.

PE_D11.jpg

She has had a couple of knocks and taken it like a lady...on the chin. There must be something good in those genetics by @zambezaseeds this White Cheese (WC) has just shrugged them off and gotten on with it. She is lapping up the optic spray as well, shes not the biggest of the 3 but is showing no signs of slowing.

WC_D11.jpg

The Fast and Vast (FV) is living up to its name, shes that little bit faster and that little bit vaster.
Seen as she is the odd one out at the party I thought i would experiment on her as well by topping. I'm also going to use a scrog on her.

FV_D11.jpg

You can really see the difference in this pic of the Fast and Vast (bottom left hand corner), she is just that bit fatter all round.
Even though I have been having trouble with the RH the lady's have not minded one bit and just gotten on with it, I have now stopped worrying about it.
I have also put the lady's onto 20/4 light now, I think even having that little sleep now has help them step it up a gear.
I'm still only running the Mars 600 in there, I will bring the Mars 96 reflector into the mix when they get a little bigger.​

WP_20170125_09_57_20_Rich.jpg

Thanks for reading :pass:

Looks a lot like what happened to some of my seedlings. Damping off from too much humidity. My problem was excessive misting when there was already enough water in the medium and in the air, so they died. I think you're right about the humidity dome causing it. But it looks like they've made it through it since the new leaves look fine. Happy growing.

Looks a lot like what happened to some of my seedlings. Damping off from too much humidity. My problem was excessive misting when there was already enough water in the medium and in the air, so they died. I think you're right about the humidity dome causing it. But it looks like they've made it through it since the new leaves look fine. Happy growing.

That so makes sense, I so thought it might have been the domes at the start. I used the same soil on the last grow and had no signs of a hotmix at the start of that grow. Its so nice to get to the root of a problem.
:pass:

Looking great mate!:pass:

I'm not sure I caught how many cfm your exhaust fan was pulling? You might consider something smaller. I've found a bathroom fan in the 70-100 cfm range works nicely in smaller spaces. They come rated in sones for noise level. The ones in the 2.5 sones range are pretty quiet.

Back